People standing behind me when I look into the mirror. (1 of 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

People standing behind me when I look into the mirror. (1 of 3)

Post by Allsmiles on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:02 am

I just had a REALLY werid, long (3 major parts, but I'll post them separately), scary at times kind of dream. I need some help and prayer to get what God is trying to tell me. Thanks in advance for your help.

I was at the group home that I work with (aside from the spiritual battles/ strong holds that the kids has been alot of back bitting, argueing, and underhanded things going on at work for the last few months) So, I think that's why the entire dream was dark or gray. (Many times I wake up still feeling the emotion that was in the dream, I don't know why) I have felt the need to intercede for some of the issues.

At the home one of the staff, who really doesn't know me well at all, sized me up- stood next to me and told me what I needed to change to become an actress (not a goal of mine) Ex: you've got a pudge in your stomach. If you worked in Sweden you need to get skinner. You're tall so that works. Your underarms are too hairy. I took what he said as constructive criticism. When he left I walked into the (still dark) bathroom to look into the mirror to put this in perspective and I saw one of the staff being me.. really freeky. Literally, I was looking toward the mirror and the outside of the door and saw the same staff standing behind me looking into the mirror like me. I almost panicked. Every time I looked outside the door and back at the mirror, there would be a new staff or kid that I have seen at the group home. I went and told one of the staff that was standing behind me in the bathroom and they said very casually, "That's just cuz you've gotten into my head." This wasn't threating or belittling, but said very matter of factly. She wasn't speaking for all the people standing behind me either, just her. I went back into the bathroom and looked at the person standing behind me (a different person now) and said, "Jesus, I don't like this." The person immediately turned around and walked away.. I still feel a little weirded out by the situation.

I'd like you to know. I feel like God has put me head first into all this dream stuff. I really don't feel like I know or understand much. Most of what I have dreamed comes with a very high emotion. 6 months ago, I am not sure that I believed that God would give people weird, weird dreams- for them to figure out. I am sort of befuddled at how weird my dreams have been.

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People standing behind me when I look into the mirror. (1 of 3)

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:42 am

Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past

Behind your doors and your doorposts
you have put your pagan symbols.
Forsaking me, you uncovered your bed,
you climbed into it and opened it wide;
you made a pact with those whose beds you love,
and you looked on their nakedness.

But when Jesus turned and looked at his disciples, he rebuked Peter. "Get behind me, Satan!" he said. "You do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

Back to top Go down

Post by Allsmiles on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:49 am

would you mind explaining you post. I am not exactly sure that I understand what you are saying. :) Thank-you.

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:26 am

you keep looking at past things. Now you need to focus in the new things.
The past is that the past.
Do not let no one with wordly teachings or toughts try to change the steps already the Lord put in motion for you.
success in God is not measure in the same way the world thinks it should be.
even if you might think you are far from your goal is not like that.
The whole scripture was not applicable to you but to those you have been in contact with.
The ones that try to direct ,counsel and design your life now.
Only the Lord is in Control and He sees it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top