reoccurring; my dream i had a baby in india, my boyfriend now dreams I have a baby with another man!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

reoccurring; my dream i had a baby in india, my boyfriend now dreams I have a baby with another man!

Post by caitlinthiede@yahoo.com on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:38 am

a long time ago i had a dream i was in india on a missions trip. Everyone around me was in indian attire and were walking adn dancing and laughing walking out the door but I , still in indian attire, aws forced to hold and take care of a baby. i remember being sad....recently, my boyfriend is having reoccurring dreams of me having a black baby with another man (absurd becaus i don't believe in premarital sex!). He says in the dream i name the baby a name he doesn't want, becasue he wants it named after himself, and he feels hurt because i had sex with another man and this babyw asn't his. what does this mean?!

caitlinthiede@yahoo.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reoccurring; my dream i had a baby in india, my boyfriend now dreams I have a baby with another man!

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:22 am

the wisdom of the world..the unsearcheable crave without an end.
He is afraid of you breeding the wrong doctrine.
In a sense this could afect your walk with him and with the Lord.
The enemy is like a virus,starts with a little invasion and from there begginns to expand until the whole host is taken.
Search your heart. Bring every tought to the word of the Lord.
He will give you wisdom.
If you analize this dream carefully the attack is for the mind..specifically directed to his toughts and trust
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You.

Back to top Go down

Re: reoccurring; my dream i had a baby in india, my boyfriend now dreams I have a baby with another man!

Post by martin from Africa on Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:49 am

hi there, just a thought, your boy friend could be jealous as you are intimate with Jesus/Holy Spirit and reproducing things of the Holy Spirit, they will be name after things of the Holy Spirit and not have your boy friends name as you are following the Holy Spirit, please pray blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top