My mother hitting me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My mother hitting me

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:08 am

I had a dream I was next to my mother and she was sitting on a couch and I said to her you better not hit me. because in the dream it look like she was. So When I said you better not hit me. She paused and she look like she was thinking about what I said. but she did anyway.Thats All ia can remember? Any thoughts are interp from the Lord?

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My mother hitting me

Post by Cholette on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:52 am

How is your relationship with your mother?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:02 pm

It could be better with her. My mom and I are on two different pages. I am walking with the Lord and she has this big wall up about church period. We have a on and off relationship. Many times she has hurt me by puttin me down but I ask god to heal her hurt and mine. My mom wont go to church she stays home all the time. I mean I love her but I m sick of the emotional roller coaster with her. Ipraying for GOd to allow me to move out real soon. Many time I have forgiven and I would reach out to her over and over again .. I meant after all its my mom and I love her so I keep going back and trying but through it all it has bruised me deeply, but God is healing me with slowly but surely. Often time I stay away because I dont want to get hurt and I dont know what mood she is in. I am not perfect but whatever my mom tells me to do I do it, so I dont disrespect her. Sometime I wonder if it has to do with me still being in her house.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:43 pm

Yep, been there and done that girl!! Trust me!

I want to say that the hitting in the dream is not physical, but emotional. I asked you about the relationship FIRST before I said that to make sure I was hearing correctly. To me, a couch represents "relationship"...like you have a relationship with the person you are sitting next to..sort of like a level of intimacy (emotional). It's like you sat next to your mom and the inner you is worried about her hurting you. The fact that she paused before hitting you says to me that she sort of knows what she's doing and saying but does it anyway.

Continue to pray for your mother. I have had some TRYING times with my mother as well. I just recently moved back in with her (3 days ago) and it's interesting this time around because I am a different person than before when I used to live with her. I believe God is going to heal my relationship with my mother during this SHORT season I am going to be with her. I would say to allow your words to be few and let a soft word turn away wrath. If she's like my mother, she doesn't need much to go crazy so it's up to you/us to put the fire out with soft words and quietness.

There is a scripture that comes to mind...In quietness and confidence shall be your strength...Isaiah 30:15.

Pray on what I've said sweety!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:57 pm

Cholette you are so on point... Wow light to my eyes. When I read this this agreed with my spirit. So the Lord allowed me to dream this too see. Praying that I will be able to move out soon. Its like she is doing it intentionally. OK I know what to do now. So now I dont feel too bad when I do avoid her. Thank you God.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:57 pm

Thank you C..God love is all over you

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile