I am expecting a miracle ARE YOU?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am expecting a miracle ARE YOU?

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:03 am

GIve God praise go out with a great expectation!! Lets blast GOd today with our love.... Jesus is so beautiful I thank God he allows us to come close to him. I feel a breakthrough coming in the supernatural. So I stand ready to rcv. How about you are you ready? If so Prepare your mind and spirit for that number breakthrough you are expecting in Jesus name. Have a good weekend everybody.. I want see some great testimonies when I come back on here Love you all. Remember Love is the key... Love melts away any wrong action, person or thing!! and that Love Is JESUS>>> Clap your hands all ye gates and shout unto God!! Glory to GOd. :cute: happy dance Do a lil dance make a lil noise get down tonight!! AND PRAY!! i AM PRAYING FOR EVERYONE HERE. THAT GOD GIVE YOU YOUR HEART DESIRE AND I KNOW HE WILL.. happy dance

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am expecting a miracle ARE YOU?

Post by Virtuous on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:50 am

I WILL ENTER HIS GATES WITH THANKSGIVING IN MY HEART. I WILL ENTER HIS COURTS WITH PRAISE. I WILL SAY THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE. I WILL REJOICE FOR HE HAS MADE ME GLAD!

I AM IN AGREEMENT WITH YOU LOVETOWORSHIPJESUS THAT BLESSINGS, SIGNS, WONDERS, AND MIRACLES WILL COME FORTH TODAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!!!!! :clap: :cute: happy dance happy dance

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:36 am

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tornado

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top