disturbing dream cutting and cooking a dog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

disturbing dream cutting and cooking a dog

Post by Nina on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:28 pm

Hi guys,
Hope you are all doing ok, Holidays has been energic with my kids at home lol!
I haven't been here for a while. Anyway I had dreams i will post during the week.
Here is one :
I was in my house with my stepfather and wife and 2 kids and my husband. They were leaving the house after visiting, as they were going at the same time the postman came and gave me 2 boxes from the post office. One was for my husband and one for Johan his little brother.That was actually there so i took the boxe saw his name written and gave it to him. Inside was a ferrari race red car.
Then the scene changes I'm in a mall i look left and write and run secretly in a beautyshop. kind of Sephora. I see beautiful things one of the saler are Queen latifah. (She made a movie called Beautyshop). We talked but don't remember what.

Then the scene changes I'm at my dad house we were about to receive people. My dad's cooking was on the table it's was actually a cooked dog duh but it looke like any meat. My dad left and I thought they will not be enough so I went to the kitchen. and started to cut the rest of the dog( neck and head) after cooking a few pieces I'm at the Head. I have the dog's head in hand and I say No I can't do this this is disgusting. I take the dog's head and throw it in the bin. I look a it. I see the dog has no life in him. I look at his jaws and hair it was a beige labrador retriever. I turn the TV on to watch something while cooking. and i start to zap. It was late and i drop on a erotic film but instead of people it was blow up sex dolls dressed like nurses duh I looked curious then changed disgusted straight away. Then I drop on a talk show. I see paco rabanne and a man know for talk shows in France. The man said Welcome and Paco said Thank you, thank you for having me back and I woke up.

I have a few clarifications to make.
I had received some things for Johan my husband' brother but I never told his parents because I was thinking if it was from God or not. it's a little boy that has behaviour problems i mean king of rebellion. and that he was about to meet new friends at school that will be like hooligans.? the race car to me looks like something that is impulsif nervous, that needs skills to control or dangerous?

Me secretly running can be me in real life. I do go scretly sometimes buy a few things for myself without telling my husband. Because he is counting money by cents and i hate it. if i was listening to him I wouldn't buy food to eat
lol! lol! lol!
But more seriously i do know if it's good to hide but in another way I don't like the fact of having to ask money to my usband like a baby everytime i need to buy a nail polish or something. I don't earn money i'm a home staying mum. and I like that, but I feel like well as I don't gain nothing, well my husband takes care of the money He is earning for the house and bills. :uhoh:

Thank you for helping on the interpretation.
God bless you

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disturbing dream cutting and cooking a dog

Post by Nina on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:32 pm

by the way paco rabanne is Spanish but is a designer in the french haute couture know also for telling the future. he has been talking about the end of the word in 2000. But it didn't happen in 2OOO. lol. He like things like astrology or end times event. I don't know much about him thanks

This is what i found about him :Paco Rabanne was made a speciality of eccentric statements(declarations) on television studio sets. He asserts having the first time makes love with the Earth by digging a hole in the ground, during a passage in Léon, Breton province, judged by him as " the most reactionnary of France ". He asserts having had several lives (among which that of a whore of the Royal Palace, a mistress(teacher) of Louis XV), to have cotoyé Jesus in a previous life, to have seen God three times and to have received extraterrestrials' visit

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:12 am

Therefore, this is what the LORD Almighty says concerning the prophets:
"I will make them eat bitter food
and drink poisoned water,
because from the prophets of Jerusalem
ungodliness has spread throughout the land

In the end it bites like a snake and poisons like a viper

They make their tongues as sharp as a serpent's; the poison of vipers is on their lips. Selah

Make sure there is no man or woman, clan or tribe among you today whose heart turns away from the LORD our God to go and worship the gods of those nations; make sure there is no root among you that produces such bitter poison.

Their vine comes from the vine of Sodom and from the fields of Gomorrah. Their grapes are filled with poison and their clusters with bitterness.

Therefore, this is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: "See, I will make this people eat bitter food and drink poisoned water.
Élisée revint à Guilgal, et il y avait une famine dans le pays. Comme les fils des prophètes étaient assis devant lui, il dit à son serviteur: Mets le grand pot, et fais cuire un potage pour les fils des prophètes.
39L'un d'eux sortit dans les champs pour cueillir des herbes; il trouva de la vigne sauvage et il y cueillit des coloquintes sauvages, plein son vêtement. Quand il rentra, il les coupa en morceaux dans le pot où était le potage, car on ne les connaissait pas.
40On servit à manger à ces hommes; mais dès qu'ils eurent mangé du potage, ils s'écrièrent: La mort est dans le pot, homme de Dieu! Et ils ne purent manger.
41Élisée dit: Prenez de la farine. Il en jeta dans le pot, et dit: Sers à ces gens, et qu'ils mangent. Et il n'y avait plus rien de mauvais dans le pot.
A warning dream
May the Lord bless you and keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:01 am

Hi mb student it's been a long time. Thank you for you response. Warning dream but from what that is the question.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:11 am

Since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.
10Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death. 11See what this godly sorrow has produced in you: what earnestness, what eagerness to clear yourselves, what indignation, what alarm, what longing, what concern, what readiness to see justice done. At every point you have proved yourselves to be innocent in this matter. 12So even though I wrote to you, it was not on account of the one who did the wrong or of the injured party, but rather that before God you could see for yourselves how devoted to us you are. 13By all this we are encouraged.
A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart[[url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 6:45#fen-NKJV-25187a]a[/url]] brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:09 pm

paco rabanne looks to me like a false prophet don't he?

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:32 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top