Husband's Eulogy!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband's Eulogy!

Post by iminhiswill~ on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:58 pm

Hello~

If anyone has insight please share.. This am I had a dream/vision that my husband was dying. What was weird was I was holding him in my arms as if he were a baby and the body was that of a child but I was calling his name. I asked him if he could hear me as he was taking his last breaths... The preacher that was to do the eulogoy kept asking for me to bring him forth and I wouldn't because I wanted him to repent before dying... I continued to ask my husband if he could hear me and he nodded yes.. I then asked him to repeat after me... I had him say the sinners prayer with every breath he had and he did... afterwards he died and I had his body moved to the front of the church and I rejoiced during the entire service because I knew he was going to heaven..

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband's Eulogy!

Post by Cholette on Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:58 pm

Is your husband saved?

The scripture that first came to me is 2 Cor 5:17...Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

I really don't believe that this is a literal dream...in my opinon. I believe that what died is your husbands old man. I believe the preacher represents God/Christ who is bidding him to come forth. Could it be that YOU will be the one to lead him to Christ (that's if he's not saved already)? The fact that you rejoiced leads me to believe this is a salvation dream.

These are just thoughts, please pray. Out of the mouth of two or three let EVERY word be established.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iminhiswill~ on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:01 pm

Cholette~
My Husband is not saved... I do not believe he has ever truly given his all to the Lord and has now slipped back into some old habits... when we were first married we did "church" together... since then some things happened which would cause us to leave where we were fellowshipping.....while I won't blame what he saw in the church his reasons for falling, he hasn't been the same since and basically used it as a gateway to sin....

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:01 am

Thank you Father in Heaven for calling this man into your salvation. Bless him, keep him, and purify him for your will in Jesus name.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:13 am

Keep praying regardless what the devil throws at you.
the victory is yours..soon you will reap .
All is coming to a sudden end..
And unexpected one.
Blessed be the Lord..Go and possess what the Lord had in stored for you since the begginings of times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:36 am

I can be touched by what your husband is going through. Even though you won't blame what he saw in church as an excuse for him entering the gates of sin, I will say that it helped him make his decision. The church has to be VERY careful because it can either make or break a person spiritually...especially babes in Christ.

I believe the Lord was showing you in your dream things to come. I didn't understand, at first, why he was a baby in your arms, but I see now that it represented him being a "babe in Christ". God has him sweetie and He is coming to God because God's Word will NOT return to him void.

Praise God

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iminhiswill~ on Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:19 am

Thank you all so much for your encouraging words! It mean so much!

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top