Reciting Psalm 23

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reciting Psalm 23

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:21 pm

In my dream I am walking with a brown broom stick in my hand for a wide street. along the side there is car driven by a priest with many childrens.
even if the car accelerate and me just walking I am able to keep up with pace.
I even a one point pass them this time I am walking with my Stick or cane ahead of them then I turn my face back and notice now..
The priest is walking ahead and the childrens are carrying an image..like a woman..then I slow down my pace and get among then.
Then The priest is always looking at me He take one corner and I took the other.
Now the childrens are in the middle singing praises to God in hebrew ..I hear it..And I start reciting the Psalm 23 in hebrew as well.
But when i recite the verse 1 My voice sounds like a cannon and I raised my stick and hit the ground with such force that the ground shakes.
When I am reciting verse 2 I see myself and I got like a pride when you do a good work..on the third I feel a force tring to diminish my voice and silence it . And when reciting the rest I feel once more my voice getting stronger again ..by then the childrens and me are praising the Lord..and the Priest is not Longer there.

Last edited by mbstudent on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Reciting Psalm 23

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:05 pm

Well, the brown broomstick reminds me of the verse in Pslam 23 that says, "Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." (Psalm 23:4, "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.") I wish I had more for you on this dream. But, truthfully it has stumped me. I hope this little bit helps!

Blessings,

SP

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:46 pm

I think what this has to do with is the old covenant vs the new covenant....the priest is the priest of the OT and the children represent us, the children of God. In the Old Testament, our access to the Lord was through the high priest, parts of the temple accessible only to the priest, not to the 'children' so much of what we did . The fact you were able to keep pace with the priest's car symbolizes that under the new covenant, we have direct access to the Lord, we no longer need an intermediary, someone to give us a ride, we can get there on our own two feet.... praiseGod

The part of the dream where you're reciting Psalm 23...the first verse is you praising and proclaiming that the Lord is your sheperd and there is an impact - the ground shakes, your voice is heard, the children are praising the Lord...by verse three the enemy is trying to silence you because you're offering people hope (3 He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness, For His name’s sake. )

The priest is no longer there because there's no role for him in Psalm 23 (nor in the new covenant). This Psalm is a praise of God, He is our Shepherd and we follow Him. Because this is a direct dialogue between the believer and God, there's no place for the priest in it...

Jesus is the Good Shepherd -

John 10:11 - I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.

My study bible also references these other scriptures:

Hebrews 13:20 - Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

1 Peter 5:4 - and when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away.

mb, please pray about this because these are just my thoughts....

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:23 am

God Bless You.
Yesterday night I received this word from the Lord
Vengeance and recompense.
A 7 fold return.
Blessed be the Lord I know his word is true
I have lived because what He has spoken .He warned them with this: Do not do kill my prophets and do not do harm to my anointed ones.
Mine is the revenge Said the Lord.
Your word just confirmed what it has been revealed to me.
Thank You Jesus,Thank You Lurdys.
May the Lord Bless You and keep you.

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:18 pm

To God be the Glory! Hallelujah! praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:13 am

Sponsored content