A beautiful dream/ Benny Hinn/ pastors robe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A beautiful dream/ Benny Hinn/ pastors robe

Post by Rozes on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:17 am

Just want to share this beautiful dream i had lastninght.

I am sure you know Benny Hinn, well for some reason in my dreams and visions i am ministering alongside him..ever since the Lord asked me in a dream a few years ago to partner with him.

I must point out also that I am not over excited about him.but my spirit bear witness that he is a true Man of God and i do watch his broadcast sometimes.

Benny Hinn had invited me to preach, so he asked me about what i would be preaching on..so i told him i would be preaching on the crucifixion..and that it is a topic that has been preached all the time but i think it should be preached over and over again. it was as if i could read his thoughts..and he knew that God had called me to work alongside him.
I was still going through the pages of the bible wondering what i should preach ..i wasnt really prepared..so i thought i would preach on a topic in John or acts.instantly the scripture about `separate paul and Barnabas for the work` came to me..and so i decided to preach on that.

I was prepared to be led by the spirit and so i wrote no notes. I was ready to start by praying and singing `I surrender all`before preaching.As I stepped unto the platform there was silence.,..A preachers robe was placed on me.... the end of my dream..

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A beautiful dream/ Benny Hinn/ pastors robe

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:16 am

My thoughts,

God can lead you to partner with others in ministry and if you feel the Lord has led you to pastor Benny then you just need to wait.His promises ar ye and Amen.It can also be that By partnering with Him(symbolically) the Lord is maybe leading you to walk in the same calling as those one of Benny,I mean the same annointing.
Do you feel you have same calling in the area of gifting as pastor Benny?Do you sense the calling of Evangelist?
In Acts 13:2,The holyspirit separate paul and Banabas for Evangelisation purposes.I would encourage you to really look on the lord.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:59 am

Yes i have the same calling..and I am already walking in the healing anointing..the Lord has confirmed it over and over..this is not the first dreaam there are many more....I am seeking him daily like never before..i am also a music minister and recording singer .The Lord showed me where people will be healed when I minister in songs..i have seen that manifestation already...God is doing great things..
tahnks for you comments
God bless you

R

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top