New puzzling dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New puzzling dream

Post by graham on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:20 am

My husband and I are separated by my choice. We have been apart for 2 months. I have felt ok with it so my dream puzzled me. In the dream, I am looking for my husband for some reason. I am in our neighborhood (it is not really our current neighborhood). He looks scruffy, with a long ponytail (not him at all) and he's selling the house (also not our actual home). I felt very sad in the dream but don't really experience that sadness in actuality. If anyone has a possible interpretation, I would welcome it.

Thank you!

graham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New puzzling dream

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:39 am

Hello Graham! Since this was not your literal neighborhood, or literal house, but was your house and neighborhood in the dream, I'm wondering if this could be showing you what is going on in the realm of the Spirit -- or a revealing of your husband's heart, so to speak. When I see a man with long hair I think of rebellion. Now, that's not necessarily true IRL that just because someone has long hair they are in rebellion. But in a dream, I do believe this could be symbolized in this manner. And the "scruff" rough, tough personality, abrasive! I know when I kiss my husband and he hasn't shaved it hurts! The house could be symbolic of your marriage. It looks like the dream COULD be showing you that he's going to make a rebellious, abrasive move and try to end the marriage (or sell the house) permanently. The reason I feel this way is because of how sad you were in the dream. That emotion right there can tell you a lot about the meaning of the dream. My advice is to watch and see what happens. If this dream is insight from the Lord regarding your marriage, then it will pan out just like you've been shown. It could also mean something entirely different. Your husband could be a symbol for something ending in your life (ministry wise, work wise, etc.) I don't have any scriptures for you here, and so I want to say these are only my thoughts. So, please pray on what I've shared.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by graham on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:58 am

Thank you, Sandra! after the dream, I do feel a little sad at the ending of my marriage but my husband can be very abrasive so that makes sense to me. I will continue to pray but thank you again for taking the time to respond.

June (Graham)

graham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top