WAITING AND PRAYING

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WAITING AND PRAYING

Post by king Rex on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:31 am

I just had this dream;

I was just dozing off when it seemed someone was telling me to wait for Eunice and the next thing my wife and I was in our sitting room watching tv and this famous footballer was praying and behind him seem to be his teammates.

PS: * I don't know or have any friend called Eunice (what is the meaning of this name).
* I really do like watching football since is one of my passions.
* I don't know if the said footballer is a believer in Christ Jesus or not.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WAITING AND PRAYING

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:44 am

Hello King Rex! I looked up the name Eunice and in the Greek it means "good victory" or "happy" and "victorious". So telling you to wait for "Eunice" would be like saying wait for "victory". I believe the Lord then showed you how to wait -- in prayer, and that your "teammates" would be behind you. This scripture comes to mind:

Hebrews 12:1, "Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,"

I feel like the teammates in the dream is the "cloud of witnesses" referred to here in this passage. This scripture is saying that all of heaven is backing us and routing for us and cheering us on! We are to be sports minded where the good fight of faith is concerned. We are to run the race of faith in our Christian walk. I believe that is what this dream is about. When I see any kind of a sports figure in dreams, I know that God is talking to me about "runing the race" of face or being spiritually sports minded. You have to train to win! You have to fight! You have to press forward and never quit -- all of the things that good athletes have to do in order to succeed and to win. I believe this dream is showing you how to "win" spiritually speaking!

I hope this is helpful!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:03 am

You go, Sandra P! You have been really on it lately!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:15 am

Thank you Sandra, GOD Richly bless you, this interpretation is concise, precise to the point of perfection.

Thank you again.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:45 am

This is great...Praise the Lord!! Where would we be without our great "advocate" and perpetual "cheerleaders"... Be encouraged!

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:06 am

You're welcome, King Rex! To God be the glory! :clap:

Back to top Go down

Post by delight68 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:23 am

Fantastic interpretation and couldnt agree more by the way, just have one little thing extra to add, (about the dozing off). I get the scripture "though the vision tarry wait for it". Do not be discouraged and fall into slumber, victory and breakthrough is coming. Hallelujah!!

delight68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top