Intimate Confusion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Intimate Confusion

Post by angeleyes on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:06 am

Hello.
I dreamed that the gentleman that I am getting to know, and I had an intimate evening where intercourse was involved. Things seemed to be fine and then I noticed that his "organ" was extremely small & he was having a little difficulty with the insertion. (I don't want to be vulgar)
However, I didn't let it bother me, I worked with him in his effort b/c I didn't want him to feel bad or less of a man.

Please help. Thanks.

Last edited by angeleyes on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : letter missing grammatically)

angeleyes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Intimate Confusion

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:36 am

Hello Angeleyes! One thing that comes to mind is that perhaps the Lord is letting you know that this man might have intimacy issues -- not sexual, but perhaps with opening up and communicating -- something that you might have to "bear with him" and "help him work through".

Or if he is symbolic of something, which is a definite possibility, the dream could be showing that you are having some difficulty becoming "one" with a particular thing in your life and that you will have to work through it. Sex in a dream is usually showing some type of a union, as the Scriptures say the "two shall become one flesh". Is there anything in your life that you are having difficulty with and you're kind of having to work through it? If there's anything like that currently going on in your life, that involves the feelings you had in the dream, then that is likely the correct interpretation.

My guess is that this is most likely about this guy since your heart was going out to him in the dream and you didn't want him to feel like less of a man. It seems to be showing his issue...

Please pray on what I've said, as these are just my thoughts.

Blessings,

Sandra

Last edited by Sandra P on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:09 pm

um sex s a beautiful thing,, :clap: thumbs im thinkin that ur guy mite hav low self esteen,,i think it is a pikture of that,,and that he may hav truble connecting wiv u because of that,,u however help him as best u can,, flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angeleyes on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:17 pm

Thank u!

angeleyes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 pm