New to forum. A dream about a baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New to forum. A dream about a baby

Post by livingonfire on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:32 am

It has been over a month so I will do my best to recall the details. I was inside a house and had a baby girl. I was in the process of taking care of her. The baby was probably around 4-5 months old. I remember being in the kitchen and looking for the formula, looking for the bottle to feed her. The kitchen was cluttered and felt like a tight space. I opened the refrigerator door. Did not find it. I then went to pick out an outfit for her to wear. It was pink. As I went down the hall to get her and dress her another person came toward me holding the baby. They had already dressed and fed her. I was upset because she was my baby and I wanted to do these things for her. I then saw myself on the floor with the baby and two other small children were with us. All three children were close in age, all under the age of 3. The two older children were sitting with us on the floor. That is how the dream ended.

livingonfire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New to forum. A dream about a baby

Post by delight68 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:53 am

Hi. My name is Donna I am fairly new, well a couple of years old although Ive not been on this website for long periods. I have some observations, which please pray about, and if they dont feel right to you, discard them.

Rooms and babies are often very significant and frequent in dreams it seems. I am guessing that the baby you had was a girl as you were trying to dress it in pink. If it had been a boy it could have been reprsentative of a teaching ministry but as it was clearly a girl I believe the baby is representative of a spiritual gift. The bible talks about the milk of the word, which is necessary for growth. As the main part of your dream seems to be finding milk for your baby and it is in the kitchen. I believe that this is a spiritual gift that the either the Lord has given you recently or in the last 3 years as at the end of the dream, the children you said were playing together a little more grown up. The fact that the kitchen was cluttered and you couldnt find the milk suggests to me that the Lord is saying this gift has not been fed the needed milk for growth, because the kitchen is cluttered and small I believe it might signify that you need to spend more time in feeding yourself and this gift. I feel it may also represent confusion whether that is about the gift itself or that you have let other things (food) take up your time and thoughts that have not been necessarily helpful. All in all, I believe this is an encouragement to lay everything down and spend time in seeking his desire at this time in your life. Do not fooled into doing many things, ask God to bring alongside the necessary people with the necessary gifts to come alongide you to nuture you in this gift. (the children).
As I say, please pray about this, as I do feel there is something more im not seeing but maybe you already will understand what it is.

God Bless
Donna

delight68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top