Flying very very high dream...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flying very very high dream...

Post by SWS on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:20 pm

hello!
in the dream my husband and I went to spend the evening at an old friends house(these people are unknown)we get settled, they invite us to the neighbors across the street, the house we had just sold(these people ended up being a nightmare, our realtor a nightmare/betrayer, had to get a lawyer and the issue instantly ceased)we had decided to not sue or file a complaint with the board for our realtor and passed up thousands in potential damages to "turn the cheek". So going to "their" house was a big deal. I remember feeling a heart of forgiveness and love toward them(which my husband and I had both come to some time ago). They were showing us around our "old" house their new house and showing all the upgrades they've done, it looks quite modern and stylish, very opposite of my taste. I really liked what they did with it. They were all talking, I was ready to leave and left on my own. I walk down the street it is night, I'm walking far from the houses, its grassy, and as I'm standing there, I literally"lift off". I'm going straight up, flying so high, fast and high, it feels euphoric,so amazing, breathtaking, but it is so high, I'm realizing too high... I'm passing through the clouds going toward the 'atmosphere', my logic sets in, thinking I'm going to have the inability to breathe soon, my lungs will not be able to handle it, yet i feel fine...I motion my hands to almost make me stop(like pushing back water when you've swam out too far). I'm suspened in the air....
I don't remember anymore...

any thoughts??

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Flying very very high dream...

Post by livingonfire on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:10 am

Forgiveness has opened yourself up to a higher level of spirituality. You were able to go to the place where you once called home, but no longer belonged to you. The unkown friends could represent those who had been praying for you and your situation; for it be resolved peacefully and in love. The people that lived there now had hurt you deeply, but you had already forgiven them and were able to be happy for them. You left on your own accord moving forward and away from the houses and people to a quiet pasture so to speak. The house can represent safety, security and shelter. You were ready to move on letting go of personal belongings knowing that material items do not bring these things. You can not put your trust and faith in them. All is temporary and will fade away. What is constant is Christ and your relationship with Him. Staying in Him, relying on Him guarantees you safety, security, shelter, peace, etc. You were raised far above the earth, earthly matters, and brought up into the heavens. If you had not stopped yourself you may have seen and entered the third Heaven. Do not allow fear to hinder you in any way and trust God to bring you into the deeper things of Him. It will not be logical. You will not be able to wrap your mind around it because it is of the Spirit. Be open to receive from the Spirit and do not allow yourself to be intangeled in earthly matters. Let them go and Trust God. You are raised up, far above, seated in heavenly places in Christ.

livingonfire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:37 am

This is so right on!! Thank you for your time~ It's true, something has changed in me the last several months(we sold the house a few years ago) I've been letting go of all things, doing a literal cleaning and giving so much away, material things have lost their appeal to me in a way that is so new. We live in a nice neighborhood now and although we own one of the smallest and simplest house compared to the rest of the people, the appeal for more that I once had is gone. My mindset has changed in ways others can't understand and that's okay... I love my Lord so much and all He has done for me, I aim to run a new race for Him now...
I was disappointed in myself for "stopping" the flying when I woke up, and you're right, human logic won't be apart of spiritual things... that's been something he's showing me lately too, very recently, in so many aspects. I pray that I'll have another deep time of "flying" high with Him, if so, you'll be the first to know! Things of the spirit are new to me in this past year, I never felt adequate enough to really receive them for myself, and then slowly, one by one, the Lord is giving them to me, letting me experience these new things. So I must be mindful that they are for all of us and in my case, to be open to receive and just rest in that... this concept gives me freedom now that I'm seeing it play out. Thank you !
Thank you again, I praise God for the insight, this is so right on in so many ways...
Be blessed
DeAnna
SWS

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top