Strange 'hello'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange 'hello'

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:28 am

I remember sitting in my living room back home with a sister of mine. Through the huge living room window, I see my friend that I haven't seen for a long time come onto our porch and start greeting two people that were sitting by the door. My friend has a huge smile on his face as he seems excited to see everyone. As I look at him greeting everyone, I watch to see if he'll make eye contact with me and he does.

He then looks at me, pauses for a moment, and then opens and closes his hand ("waving motion" when you say hello) but then turns his hand around in a cirular motion as if cupping something. WEIRD. Its like when he realized he was saying hello, he tried to throw me off by "being playful" and pretend as if he didnt do it in the first place. (I hope you understand where I'm coming from) I keep looking at my sibling to see if she notices my friend and his actions--she is pretending to be sleep but opens her eyes and seems surprised saying, "how can you go somewhere and then bring B [the friend] back with you?" She smiles.

I guess the part that sticks out to me was the motion of my friend's hand. What would that mean--waving but then turning hand around beside your abdomen (almost like twisting something?) Communication turning around or coming 'full circle'?

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange 'hello'

Post by unaday* on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:07 pm

Does B have any connect to your ex?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:43 pm

yes

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:05 pm

I need to pray on this ...there is a message within how can you go somewhere and then bring B [the friend] back with you?"
that i feel relates to you and your ex.
Your sister pretending to sleep sounds like she is pretending to be oblivious to something.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:51 pm

I asked that question you told me to ask to my siblings and they were oblivious--so I don't know what couldve happened on that specific date.

As far as the "how can you go somewhere and then bring B back with you" part--I didn't go anywhere!
The window could be insight into the future. hmmmm.

thanks.

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top