Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

My job status

I started this new teaching job on Aug 3 and I been here, and I have a feeling that I wont be here to long.. I heard from former students that the directorI was having trouble with she got demoted. Sometimes I feel I am not supose to be here at this new school. I was thinking maybe they would call me back at my old school. For some reason I dont think I am in Gods perfect will concerning this Job. I need an answer from the Lord concerning this. Thank you for your prayers. I know something great is coming just dont know what. I really want to go to school for music full time and continue school which i am in right now! I have a spirit like something is not right. I need wisdom and high discerment. I have a feeling I am suppose to be back at the other school. Thank you for your prayers love ya

Remember about God being in control. If we ask him anything according to his will we will receive it. Be anxious in nothing.

God, will you please guide LovetoworshipJesus into your will concerning career matters? Thank you God for listening and holding these prayers in your heart until the perfect day to release them comes!!! God, will you also give LovetoworshipJesus peace in the spirit regarding whatever is the source of uneasiness? Thank you for everything, God.

Guest Guest
Dear Sister
What report are we going to believe?
When the spies enter the promise land..failed because they did not trust the word of the Lord.
they believe more what there senses were telling them.
Don't you realize that emotions sometimes distort our understanding?
Fear Not!
Among You walks the Holy one of Israel..If he opened the door is because there is reward for you there even when it does not look like a blessing.
it did not look like that to Joseph when he was sold as an slave to egypt
Neither to Abraham when was sent to the same place during the famine.
in Due season you shall reap..just trust the Lord
Do give your ear to any discorougments toughts
The Lord is with You!
I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses.
Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. 8 Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

Amen and Amen! mb, that is one of my favorite passages!

LovetoworshipJesus - will lift you up in prayer... praying