Hair salon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hair salon

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:50 pm

I actually had a dream within a dream. I saw on the digital clock in the dream 10:01. I thought that I was awake but I wasn't. I dreamed that I was at a beauty shop where people were getting their hair done. My sister SH's friend TR was there as an apprentice, rinsing out hair of different clients. (IRL, she wants her own barber shop). My sister was there as well, just observing. We were both sitting on a crude wooden bench, and the people were lined up before us, with their protective apron's on. I could see their wardrobe peaking out from under the liners. I was an apprentice too. We would wait until we saw the yellow light come on, a small light about a silver dollar size. Not flat, kind of convex but a perfect circle. When it came on, we would know that that particular customer was ready for her rinse. (IRL, I have never seen anything like that before) I was waiting to rinse the hair of a client, but then the owner, (I never saw the person's face, and I don't know if it was a man or a woman) told me to begin to perm this lady's hair. Her hair was very thick. I used a perm brush applicator to begin parting and distributing the perm in neat sections. About 16 parts on the right, and then I was partin back down on the left. I reached half of her head on the left, when I was noting the time on the clock as 10:01; I was going very quickly and neatly, because I wanted to do a really great job and hope that the owner saw my due diligence. I was doing it so well that there was no mess, no spill, and it was going to be permed very well. I was wondering if I was supposed to rinse out her hair too or was TR going to do it. Then the dream ended and I woke up. I was telling my sister the dream, and wondered if this was going to happen for real to get TR started in her business, but, you guessed it, I woke up. This time for real. It was 3:00 am when I woke up. I went to sleep at 12:30.

Last edited by HisLightbeam on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to tell about the yellow lights.)

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top