Can you interpret this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can you interpret this?

Post by confused on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:03 pm

I had a dream last night that really left an impression on me. its a little long so sorry about that

It starts with me being in a very small shopping center. Like a tiny outdoor mall. I am in a music studio producing a cd. I am hearing the people sing and I am thinking that I can do better. They are all singing each verse one person at a time and I am wanting to tell them that they would sound better as a group. I get frustrated and annoyed with the guy singing so I leave. I walk outside and go into a lounge type area. There are TVs and a bar sort of place where people sit. Its a very well lit area. I see an old friend from my childhood. I am now sitting. I think I'm in a wheel chair but I'm not sure. My X boyfriend walks in and I'm in shock. He come up to me and I say Hi. He is very sad. I tell him how he hasn't changed and I run my hand across his chest thinking that he has been working out. I am also amazed at how hot he was in my dream. Its like I knew he really didn't look like that. The he looks as me and its back to how he really looks like. He is so sad that I reach and kiss him, I'm confused of whether to kiss him on the cheek or the lips so I just go for the lips. I kiss him 3 times on the lips. And then I hug him. As I hug him he starts to cry and I look over at my old friend, who is a mutual friend of my X and I, and she says poor Gaby, he missed you. I start to feel a little guilty and weird that I'm hugging him because I am married so I just move on. I am suddenly back in the music studio but its no longer a studio. It is now a room filled with children. There are babies and toddlers and bigger kids. My husband is there. I am wondering why we have to babysit so many kids and then someone opened the glass door. I complained and was anxious because I didn't want the kids to run outside and get lost. 2 babies got out of the door. One was crawling the other was a bit older. I was able to get them back in the room with no problems. All of a sudden when I place them on the floor there was this black snake. (This is where the dream freaked me out a bit) The snake was the size of a garden snake. Not very big. It was about 18 inches maybe and it was thin. The skin was hard to tell all I saw was a very dull black almost dark grey. It had red beady eyes. The black snake was just slithering around the kids. I was worried it would hurt them so I yelled to my husband that there was a snake. And I was consumed with worry that it would harm the kids. But the snake didn't seem to care about the kids. Once I had told my husband about the snake it was like the snake was finally aware that I was there. It looked at me then started racing toward me. Its eyes hated me. I got really scared. The fear i had in the dream was just fear of getting bitten by the snake. I dislike snakes in real life. Anyways It weaved through the children ignoring them with its eyes fixed on me. I started to step back and out of the door. Once the snake was close enough it opened its mouth and jumped at me to bite. I leaned back as it jumped and all of a sudden it got electrocuted. It looked like I had a force field around me. The snake couldn't touch me. While I was wondering what happened my husband raced to where I was with a can carbon dioxide (dry ice in liquid form). He sprayed the snake as it was lying at my feet confused as well by why he was electrocuted when he charged at me. The snake was now frozen. I wondered if I should step on it to crush it into a million pieces but I was too grossed out. Then I woke up.

I don't know how to use this site so please forgive me if I posted this in the wrong area. Anyone who knows how to interpret it I would greatly appreciate it. I have checked all kinds of dream sites but I don't think they are correct. They focus on the dream being all about me. But I have a feeling the snake might mean an attack.

confused

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you interpret this?

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:52 am

Hello! I've been praying about this dream...I want to pass along what keeps coming up in my heart over and over again. I believe the enemy has sent an assignment against you to bring "chaos and confusion" through deception. He's trying to deceive you about something -- get you to be torn and confused -- of two mind-sets. The scripture says "a double-minded man is unstable in all of his ways. Let not that man think he will receive anything from the Lord." (James 1:7-8, "For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.") It's not because God won't give, it's because confusion puts you in a place of not being able to receive because you have to be in faith to receive. The snake in the dream is definitely a symbol for the devil. He is trying to "attack you" either currently in real life, or will be soon, and God is revealing it to you, as well as the outcome -- that He will protect you. But your protection is dependant upon you recognizing the attack of the enemy. The scripture says that we are not to be ignorant of the wiles of the devil. (2 Corinthians 2:11, "Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.") I feel like the whole dream from beginning to the end is giving you the same message. In the first scene you were "producing" a CD. So this is something under your leadership and direction, your responsibility/authority, and it becomes chaos and you leave. In the second scene you run into an old boyfriend who is not what he seems, and properly discern that something is not right and walk out yet again. Are you following me? I feel like you are discerning and recogning that something is not right in both of these scenes. In the second scene your ex was not even what he appeared. At first he was attractive to you, and muscular. Then all of a sudden you saw him as he really is...exactly the same! Then in the last scene, it is showing you what is going on "behind the scenes" so to speak. I feel like the children have to do with things under your care or area of responsibility. This could be work life, ministry in the Lord, or your personal life. I feel like it is personal just from the fact that in the second scene you felt concern about your marriage and walked out, but I could be wrong. Your marriage could just be a symbol for your "covenant with God" and not your actual marriage covenant. You would know better than I. Whatever bears witness in your heart would be correct. I feel like God is showing you that in whatever area this deception is trying to come against you, that you are going to recognize it, and because it has been exposed it will not be able to touch you. The enemy uses the cover of darkness and deception to attack us. In fact, he must deceive us to do anything to us. Deception is the only weapon he has, as Jesus stripped him of his weapons when He defeated him at Calvary. (Hebrews 2:14, "Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;") When you turn the lights on (which is revelation, insight and the Word of God) then darkness flees! Is there anything currently going on in your life where you have been a bit confused? I believe this assignment has been sent to get you into confusion. Is there anything going on with you right now where you just simply don't know which way to go, or you're torn between two different mindsets? It could even include an element from your past, since in the second scene you were connected with an ex boyfriend and an old mutual friend. Please pray on what I've said, and feel free to let me know if something doesn't set well. Okay?? The correct interpretation should register in your spirit.

Blessings, flower

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by confused on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:55 am

Wow Sandra. Thank you! That was so awesome. I don't know what I have been confused about lately but I will think about it and pray about it. Well I guess I have been second guessing my marriage lately. There is much to pray about. Thank you so much. I really appreciate your time and effort. God bless you!! Again THank you!!

Michelle

confused

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:57 am

You are sooo welcome, Sweety! huggins

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:43 pm

That was really wonderful, Sandra. Just awesome. So discerning. I loved the way the Lord used you here. You are really gifted.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:31 pm

Thanks HLB! It's all Jesus! Without Him, I can do NOTHING! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top