Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Virtuous

JUST FOR LAUGHS...GOTTA LOVE THOSE KIDS!!!!!

3 year old Reese starts the prayer..."Our Father, who does art in heaven. Harold is His name - Amen!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
After the christening of his baby brother in church, Jason sobbed all the way home in the back seat of the car. His father asked him three times what was wrong. Finally, the boy replied, "That preacher said he wanted us brought up in a Christian home, and I wanted to stay with you guys."
______________________________________________________________________________________
One particular four-year-old boy prayed..."And forgive us our trash baskets as we forgive those who put trash in our baskets.
______________________________________________________________________________________
A mother was preparing pancakes for her sons, Kevin 5, and Ryan 3. The boys began to argue over who would get the first pancake. Their mother saw the opportunity for a moral lesson. "If Jesus were sitting here, He would say, 'Let my brother have the first pancake. I can wait'." Kevin turned to his younger brother and said, "Ryan, you be Jesus."
3 year old Alex's parents decided to let him be in the delivery room to see his baby sister being born. As his mother gave the last push, out pops his baby sister. The doctor turns her over and pops her on her little behind. She begins to cry. Alex says, "Pop her little butt again. She shouldn't have crawled in there in the first place."

Laughter is good for the soul, Dreamster! I'm glad you enjoyed them!

That was VERY cute. Gotta love the children...so innocent and fuuuuuuuunnnny!