former first lady

View previous topic View next topic Go down

former first lady

Post by promisedchild on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:26 am

dreamed i was riding in the passenger seat of my former pastors wife car and it was a huge car i told her i was a seer and she said negatively "we are all seers" and i said well god called me a prophetess by dreams in the year 2000 and she didn' t respond to that. she dropped me off at my car in a parking lot and didn't even wait for me to get in my car and she took off.

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: former first lady

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:50 pm

Hello Promisedchild! Have you had any disagreements recently in any churches you may have been attending? Many times a pastor's wife can symbolize the church. She could also be literally herself. Have you had any disagreements with her directly? It can be very frustrating when we have heard from God about our calling and yet we are not received by others. Have you been through anything like that recently?

If so, I would just encourage you that the scripture says your gift will make room for you. (Proverb 18:16, "A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.") When God calls, He anoints and appoints. We do not have to fight for our place in the church, God "sets some in the church first apostles, then prophets, evangelists, teachers, etc." (1 Corinthians 12:28, "And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.") In the meantime we just grow and trust that God will set us where He wants to use us. God is able to raise up leadership for you that will understand your calling and your place within the church. I can only imagine how much it must have hurt you in this dream to not be received. Is there anything like that happening currently in your life or in your recent past? That could totally open this dream up for you to understand. These are just some thoughts.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top