Niagara Falls

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Niagara Falls

Post by slisar on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:27 am

Dream:

I was in a sightseeing boat at Niagara Falls. I think my family was with me, but I really didn't see the faces of anyone on the boat, but I just kinda knew. Our boat took us on the outside ring of the the Falls in the calmer waters. We went all the way to the shore line (which was a wall in my dream) and the captain of the boat turn the boat around much like you would a car when you have to pull forward and back up a little at a time. I thought, why did he do that? Why didn't he just drive the boat right on through the water. Then someone says (voice in my head) "See where the water starts to turn really bad? I said yes. He said, this boat cannot go there. The water would destroy it. You have to have a boat designed to travel that water." I was very thankful at that moment for our boat captain. I was so glad to have someone driving the boat that knew the water and Falls so well. I was more glad that we didn't take a boat out on our on. On the boat ride back in, the waters were very rough, but we stayed to the outer ring of the bad water. Everything around the Falls were dark and gray because of the water spray. I was amazed at the power of the Falls. Some people were within the rough water ring. It even looked as if they were have a great time. Some were driving their boats off the Falls for fun. No one was hurt by it, but I was still at peace about my boat captain. The next day, me and one of my sons went to the Falls again. The water was turned off and the grounds were green grass like a park. People were walking around and enjoying the sunshine while the Falls were turned off.

Note: My son is in a serious court battle (not the one that went to the park when the water was off). I have been praying for him for three months. He goes to court today. I have prayed for god to show me what to expect. I think my dream might be related to this. Any thoughts?

slisar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Niagara Falls

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:04 am

So he answered and said to me:

This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel:

Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,
Says the LORD of hosts.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top