View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by king Rex on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:33 am

My sister told me this dream;

She is praying and planning to get married to this guy G in Christ but she keeps having a dream that,
she finds herself dressing up to go to the church for the wedding with excitement only to get to the church late and find guy G marrying another lady, this has happen twice or more and since I as the brother don't want to say anything now, I need a third party holy spirit filled interpretation about it.

2. I dreamt that there was an engagement and this same guy G was engaging another lady when my sister entered the hall with another man, and she outwardly declared this is my man. Later I overheard guy G saying that he can only marry for 7 years after he is finished.

When i told her about my dream, she said she doesn't really see herself with the man she outwardly declared in the dream as her man.

What is really going on ? HELP !!!

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ALWAYS LATE !!! Why ?

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:48 am

Hello King Rex! I don't have an interpretation for you, but I do have some insight that might be helpful for you and your sister. I have been dreaming for many years, and God gives me much insight through dreams. However, because dreams are so easy to misinterpret, I have learned to NEVER act on a dream without scriptural backing. What I would do in your shoes, or your sister's shoes, is take the dreams that I feel the Lord has given me before Him and ask Him to confirm them with His Word. I ask for 2 or 3 scriptural witnesses, as the Word of God says, "out of the mouths of 2 or 3 witnesses let every word be established." (Matthew 18:16, "But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.") I have found this to be my safety net. And, when I do get scriptural backing then I've never had a problem stepping out in faith and acting on my dream because I'm assured that I have heard and understood correctly. I hope this is helpful, and I hope that you get the interpretations you're looking for.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top