Rechargeable Batteries

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rechargeable Batteries

Post by martin from Africa on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:07 am

Hi All,

Last night....

I picked up two rechargeable batteries, i was very pleased as i knew they would be useful, they looked old and the label was faded, the name of the battery was liba [not a name IRL], I put them in my pocket, I was on the steps of a building, only two steps, I was about to go inside, the building was on my right, a colonial building the door was a very close to me, the door was a metre/yard from me...

End of dream, blessings, and your inputs will be appreciated and i will prayerfully consider...blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rechargeable Batteries

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:15 am

Elijah was afraid [[url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Kings+19&version=NIV#fen-NIV-9391a]a[/url]] and ran for his life. When he came to Beersheba in Judah, he left his servant there, 4 while he himself went a day's journey into the desert. He came to a broom tree, sat down under it and prayed that he might die. "I have had enough, LORD," he said. "Take my life; I am no better than my ancestors." 5 Then he lay down under the tree and fell asleep.
All at once an angel touched him and said, "Get up and eat." 6 He looked around, and there by his head was a cake of bread baked over hot coals, and a jar of water. He ate and drank and then lay down again.
7 The angel of the LORD came back a second time and touched him and said, "Get up and eat, for the journey is too much for you." 8 So he got up and ate and drank. Strengthened by that food, he traveled forty days and forty nights until he reached Horeb, the mountain of God. 9 There he went into a cave and spent the night.
And the word of the LORD came to him: "What are you doing here, Elijah?"
10 He replied, "I have been very zealous for the LORD God Almighty. The Israelites have rejected your covenant, broken down your altars, and put your prophets to death with the sword. I am the only one left, and now they are trying to kill me too."
11 The LORD said, "Go out and stand on the mountain in the presence of the LORD, for the LORD is about to pass by."
Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the LORD, but the LORD was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake. 12 After the earthquake came a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper. 13 When Elijah heard it, he pulled his cloak over his face and went out and stood at the mouth of the cave.
Then a voice said to him, "What are you doing here, Elijah?"
14 He replied, "I have been very zealous for the LORD God Almighty. The Israelites have rejected your covenant, broken down your altars, and put your prophets to death with the sword. I am the only one left, and now they are trying to kill me too."
15 The LORD said to him, "Go back the way you came, and go to the Desert of Damascus. When you get there, anoint Hazael king over Aram. 16 Also, anoint Jehu son of Nimshi king over Israel, and anoint Elisha son of Shaphat from Abel Meholah to succeed you as prophet. 17 Jehu will put to death any who escape the sword of Hazael, and Elisha will put to death any who escape the sword of Jehu. 18 Yet I reserve seven thousand in Israel—all whose knees have not bowed down to Baal and all whose mouths have not kissed him."

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:03 pm

thanks very much blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:40 pm

Good afternoon, Martin. I know that usually I am on the receiving end of your wisdom...My personal thoughts are these. The batteries give energy to things that need a charge. The batteries actually need a higher source of power to constantly be recharged in order to give life or energy to the things that need the batteries. The batteries have value in that they can be used over and over again, but only if they get recharged. The batteries are still able to be used. The word liba can mean many things. It is an acronym for a business society in London. It is also a name derived from the Hebrew Lev, meaning heart. It means loved one or beloved. When I think of the heart, I think of it as the battery of my body, it has an inbuilt firing mechanism to spark the heart to keep beating. The spiritual heart can be cleaned, or made new; David had a heart after God's own. God was able to use him and others who could be filled up or be charged up by the Lord, to do His will. Just my thoughts..I am saying it rather badly, but pray on what I am adding today.

MBSTUDENT, I have been marinating on the scripture you put here for about three days. It is wonderful how God will replenish us to finish the work He has for us and miraculous ways He chooses to do it.

Hazael - God sees. King over Aram - Exalted. Nimshi - rescued from danger. Jehu - Yahweh He is.
Elisha - God is salvation. Shaphat - Judge.

Literally, when Elijah came to the Lord, weary in his service to the Lord, and in despair for his life, God said to Him, "God Sees, Yahweh he is. God is salvation." God always has a wonderful plan of salvation and it never works out the way I picture it, even if He is only saving me from a bill. I find it fascinating that an aramite would have the name that Hazael bore. That is just a side note.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:21 pm

wow wow very comprehensive word,, idea ,,,daaanngg guurrll,, :roflx:

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:25 pm

um hi mrtn,,i feelin that ur about 2 hav a tme of rechargeing ur batteries,, :clap: u may hav growen weary of well doin,,it happens,,the lord is bringing u 2 a building,,kood be a nu church,,um it may be traditional in some foundational things,,u r stepping forward,,takeing a further walk in ur faith,, :clap: thumbs D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:13 pm

Agreement. Totally. Well said, dreamy.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:05 pm

lol! :thankyou: sweety,, :PTL: :afro: lol!

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:57 am

thank you all very much for your input, two steps, two batteries, one for each step, one for the heart, the other for love, the heart reflects back to love, walking in unity of the spirit, the door could be a ministry that i am doing to move into, i also feel i am coming against Jezebel so need heart and love, the door was very close, blessings to you all, much love and appreciation for your inputs, martin (i still struggling to believe that i wasted 46 years of dreams)

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:14 am

Martin -

I had the same disappointment when I joined this site and began to better understand dreams. But I believe that the Lord has led us here because for whatever reason (only He knows) now is the appointed time in our lives to hear from Him through dreams. Everything happens in its season...

Blessings to you!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:37 am

Lola21st, thanks very much, i would love to help children who are having nightmares and bring them to the Lord...blessings martin e

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top