Chase, precious cargo, church women, left stranded, mechanics,rain is coming

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase, precious cargo, church women, left stranded, mechanics,rain is coming

Post by SWS on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:17 pm

I'm off to a party/bbq, with old friends from grammar school/high school (haven't seen these guys since then), all my buddies like brothers, we grew up together. Only meat is served, ribs, large ones...we eat have some laughs... time for me to go, I have a church event to attend. I get dropped off at the church event. I run into 2 women, one I know well and like, they offer to give me a ride home after. It is packed, lots of people, I do my "thing" greeting people, showing others around and then lead many to the food table, lots of desserts here... it is over people are dispersing, my "ride" is gone. I look around, there is no one else I know to feel comfortable to ask. I walk to the corner I see my "ride" walking toward their car and ask why they left me, they were my ride. The one I like alot and is a friend answers" you were talking to people that aren't "good" we don't associate with people like that and therefore don't want to associate with you." I sat there, didn't respond(which is typical in real life, I let people say mean things and don't respond, I continue to pray for boldness in the Lord) I walk away, realizing I need to get home to the kids and fast. I have a white paper bag, large like a department store handled bag it has something precious in it to me( i believe I know what this is)I start down a block, it is very dark, I stop and realize it wouldn't be safe for my precious cargo in this area, i turn around and go back. Another two women in a car notice me turning back, they ask if I need a ride. I say yes and say I need to protect this and show them the contents of my bag. They want whats in there, they want to take it from me. I begin to run. I'm on foot, they are in a car, I run and notice it isn't so dark in this area, a part of town where I grew up. All the streets are familiar, they can't catch me, I know the area better than they do, my "moves' always evade them. They are pursuing me, I run into the neighborhood which I know... I hide within a group of men/ reputable house(I've gotten to know them, talk to them, they aren't what they seem, they liked what i shared with them, they consider me a friend)it's kind of like a "garage" they are mechanics, kind of rough looking. The men protect me as the women drive up in the car looking for me, the women are very scared of these men, they are big and intimidating, they have a reputation. I'm off and safe.....
I rendevous with my mom, she gives me a ride home to get the kids(I have a car IRL)... I tell her i need to stop to pick up emergency supplies... I need a tarp, heavy rain gear, emergency things, i saw it at this store right up front, before, I know exactly what I need, it's going to rain heavily. We get in the store, it's all gone, just summer stuff, towels, floatation stuff, fun party stuff,lots of people shopping eager to buy these summer/fun things~ I think to myself, "it must be in the back, maybe they consider it seasonal" and proceed to look....
that's it~

Any thoughts???
thanks in advance for your time
DeAnna
SWS

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chase, precious cargo, church women, left stranded, mechanics,rain is coming

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:55 am

You are in a season of transition in your life.
God made the moon and the sun to indicate the begining of his time and seasons.
Just a little longer..but surely the blessing will come.

Blessed is the man
who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked
or stand in the way of sinners
or sit in the seat of mockers.

Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.

6 For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous,
but the way of the wicked will perish

. He prays to God and finds favor with him,
he sees God's face and shouts for joy;
he is restored by God to his righteous state

Back to top Go down

Re: Chase, precious cargo, church women, left stranded, mechanics,rain is coming

Post by SWS on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:17 pm

Thank you thank you for the encouragement!!! Yes, it has been hard to be still, but nothing encourages me like the promises of God and the word of God! Yes, this is a season of transition for me....thank you for the scripture, this scripture means more to me than you could know... and is VERY applicable to the season/storm I have been in.... thank you for your time, it is greatly appreciated! Thank you Lord!

DeAnna

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by delight68 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:58 am

Hi. Im fairly new at this only been a year, but I would like to offer what I feel from the Lord. I agree with the period of transition. I feel that you have been on a journey and still are where the Lord has been educating you and feeding you the meat of the word to make you strong. I dont know if the enemy has tried to trip you up or it is a warning, but God has made you strong enough now to know when these things are of God and when they are not, He has increased your discernment as you deal with issues in your life. You are carrying something very precious for this next season in your life, and the enemy has or still in trying to trip you up. But as I said you are able to navigate the streets (as you put it, you have become familiar with the neighbourhood). Feel the Lord has put strong people in your way to help you or is going to, to help you on your journey (the mechanics). Also, beware of those who are in party mode and not preparing for the season ahead. those who spend their time on worthless idols. There are many scriptures about this and I have had some pictures myself of similar ilk lately. However, I do not have time to look them all up for you right now. But!, please pray about all I have said as Im sure you will.

God bless.
Donna

delight68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:49 am

If I could sit you all down and tell you the details, we'd be praising the Lord until Jesus came again for us!! These interpetations are so on it, and your details are exactly, I mean exactly,with an exclamation point, right on it!! Praise God! I have been in so much training and learning the last few years, being exposed to things that say they are but are not.... The Lord is leading me to deep teachings and powerhouses in the Lord, I can't even tell you about that as it would take me pages :) So I'm being trained and mentored by not one but a handful now that know the things of God and are serious about serving Him unabashedly so! The enemy has been trying to snatch from me, be it stopping me through "health" things that the medical field "can't explain" or giving my sons afflictions that either require repeated surgeries and now an incurable disease(according to man, my God has already taken care of that one too!!)Our finances have been stripped to nothing, all to the glory of God!! We are focused and determined as a family(which is a huge testimony for my husband)despite what is wrought against us, the Lord has put a hedge around us like Job and has the final say in all things. Praise the Lord for this dream that shows His covering and the revelation of it.... this encourages me even more in the Lord. So I know it's going to be a lovely battle but what a victory for the kingdom its going to be!! This is so on, I'm going to print these responses out, they mean that much. Glory to our beautiful God who bleses us with all these lovely gifts!!
thank you so much for taking the time!!
Love DeAnna

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top