genesis...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

genesis...

Post by promisedchild on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:47 pm

dreamed about cain and abel the name cain was written on similac powder formula and my husband said 'i don't want two names i want three. i think i saw the name seth carved in wood to put in a babys room.

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: genesis...

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:33 am

Hello Promisedchild! When I think of the Book of Genesis, I automatically think "a book of beginnings". Could it be that the Lord is showing you some new beginnings in your life? Also, the name Seth means "anointed; compensation" in Hebrew. Could this be showing you the birthing of a new anointing in your life or a harvest coming in perhaps? The name "Cain" means "spear or possessed" in the Hebrews. I guess "spear" could be positive for the "Word of God" which is referred to in Scripture as a "doubled edged sword". The name "Abel" means: breath, son, breathing spirit" in the Hebrews. Just some thoughts...

Blessings!

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by promisedchild on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:19 am

thanx sandra i have been wondering about this dream for some time now and i believe a harvest is on its way

god bless you

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:00 am

If your harvest is on the way this quote below seems like confirmation - see what Eve said when she had Seth.

Third son of Adam and Eve, born after the murder of Abel by his brother Cain; he was the father of Enosh and lived 912 years. His name was given him by Eve who said, "For God has apointed (Hebrew Seth) another seed for me instead of Abel.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top