View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by promisedchild on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:50 pm

dreamed i was at work looking into a coworkers mouth and she was asking me if she had tonsilitis and i saw that she did. what does mouth represent?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: coworker...

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:43 pm

Hello Promisedchild! Usually when I see a mouth in a dream I know the Lord is talking to me about words. Here are some scriptural examples:

Jas:3:10: Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

Psalms:141:3: Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.

Proverb:8:6: Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.

If the dream is not literal (in other words showing you that your co-worker has tonsilitis) then I would pray and ask the Lord if He is referring to something she's saying. It could be that the Lord is revealing to you that she's got a "sickness of the mouth" -- for example talking about people, maybe even you. Sometimes other people can be used as examples of things God is talking to us about too. I hope this information is helpful as you seek the Lord for your interpretations. These are just some thoughts...

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top