Go down

Post by promisedchild on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:50 pm

dreamed i was at work looking into a coworkers mouth and she was asking me if she had tonsilitis and i saw that she did. what does mouth represent?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: coworker...

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:43 pm

Hello Promisedchild! Usually when I see a mouth in a dream I know the Lord is talking to me about words. Here are some scriptural examples:

Jas:3:10: Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

Psalms:141:3: Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.

Proverb:8:6: Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.

If the dream is not literal (in other words showing you that your co-worker has tonsilitis) then I would pray and ask the Lord if He is referring to something she's saying. It could be that the Lord is revealing to you that she's got a "sickness of the mouth" -- for example talking about people, maybe even you. Sometimes other people can be used as examples of things God is talking to us about too. I hope this information is helpful as you seek the Lord for your interpretations. These are just some thoughts...

Back to top Go down