dream pastor's wife in childhood home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream pastor's wife in childhood home

Post by awesomegod16 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:32 am

I dreamed last night about being in my old home I grew up in. And the central part of the dream involves me talking to my pastor's wife. She was there standing with me on the 4th floor of my childhood home. In my old home, we had a basement, and playroom(which would be considered the basement here), and then the living room and kitchen on another floor and then the bedrooms on another floor.
It was a tri level house so that's why I said the 4th floor. Anyway, we were standing in the hallway. Before that it seemed like she was busy and I got a chance to catch her to talk to her. We were standing in the hallway but it seemed busy up there because there were men or a man walking back and forth pass us. I told her in the dream that I had been thinking of ending my life. And she answered "Don't you think it's a little more than that?" I thought that she felt that I wasn't being more forth coming in what I was saying but after she said that, it seemed like she left or disappeared. Like she moved from the spot where we were talking. and the conversation just hung, after that. like i expected her to come back but she didn't. i was just left standing there.
i felt like the significance was in where this dream occurred and possibly what she said because it seemed like if a person said that statement what i said it would seem more serious.
but as i do not know what this could mean, does anyone have any insights, please?

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream pastor's wife in childhood home

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:36 am

wife of a preacher could be the church; spiritual authority.
Childhood home: Something from the past that is influencing you today for good or evil; same for a church; family; etc
Four: World; earth; creation; creative work; four winds; four seasons; four corners of the earth; rule and reign over the earth;
Suicide: Self destructive; self hatred; grief; remorse; foolish action.

Here are some symbol meanings for your dream. Sorry I don't have an interpretation, but pray into this dream and symbols see if anything hits your spirit.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:36 am

there are definitely some issues that that are going to need to be addressed here as it seems to me too, that perhaps because of the suicide word, it may be some kind of warning or something like warning. but i cant understand the word fourth. i only put that in there about being on the fourth level of my home.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:12 am

Is there something in childhood that keeps coming to your mind or something God wants to deal with you that happened in childhood.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:53 pm

yes i am dealing with some childhood issues right now that the Lord is helping me with. somehow they seem to end up in my dreams at night.
but I have to be careful in how I perceive and understand these dreams as I need a lot of insight and understanding.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:34 pm

I would again go to God and ask what it meant by her saying "Don't you think it's a little more than that". Ask him to reveal what else needs your attention like in your childhood. Also I thank the Father in Heaven that nothing is to big for him to clean and to make whole. I ask that God Almighties will be done in your life and you get your answer to prayers. In Jesus name.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:25 pm

as i looked back in my journal i think she said 'i think its a little more than that"
what could be more serious than suicide that she could have been talking about.
blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:47 pm

Could it be a spiritual suicide, where you give up on God? Lord is mysterious and he is the revealer of mysteries ask him for more information.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:52 pm

yeah it could be because i have been struggling with continuing on with the Lord even tonight. i think its interesting you wrote that because last night in church i said within myself that i couldnt do it anymore, then i wrote in my journal will the lord hold on to us if we let go of him. i had been extremely discouraged. maybe the pastors wife symbolized the lord and he really did leave me. i dont know. but i know that that was on my heart as i went to bed last night. some things happened that deeply discouraged me and i guess i was thinking about it as i went to sleep.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:50 am

Let it be known he will never leave you nor forsake you (Hebrews 13:5). I know from personal experience unfortunately that it seems like it sometimes, but it is because I was not stepping up to seek him. Never give up, he is closer than your lips, he is in your breath, he is in the beauty of nature, he is the warm smile from a friend, he's the word and the word is him. He is amazing and overflowing with love for you. Sometimes when we think he has given up on us we are actually in a desert (so to speak), he is working on us quietly, too quietly for us humans on earth. I found this excerp from a pastor from Arkansas on the internet, he says it much better than I.

We know that after Jesus was in the desert for 40 days, He went on to call His first disciples and began His public ministry.
After Paul’s season in the desert, he began his ministry–taking the gospel to the gentiles.
Moses spent 40 years in the desert before God called him back to Egypt to lead His people into the land He’d promised to them.
I don’t think Jesus, Paul, Moses or the nation of Israel necessarily loved the desert. It seems to be a prerequisite though for effective ministry.
You may find yourself in your own desert today. It’s hard. It’s painful. You’d just like some relief. I know…I’ve been in the desert, too. It’s not any fun.
God is up to something though. He has you in the desert for a reason. He wants to reveal Himself to you. He wants to teach you. He wants to humble you. He wants you to know that you don’t live on bread alone, but on every Word of His. He is the One who is causing you to hunger and He is the One who is feeding you.
The desert won’t last forever. God uses it for a season and then brings you into a land of fruitfulness. Keep in mind–the desert is not only about you. God is teaching you and preparing you to enter a season of greater usefulness in His kingdom. Others will be blessed because you endured the desert.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:22 am

that's true. thank you for encouraging me. i was thinking of that scripture in Psalms 27 at the end it says " i had fainted unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. wait on the Lord be of good courage and he shall strengthen thine heart; wait on the Lord". i know that i was just saying that i am at a job that i do not like and i am like the man in the bible that when in the gospels one of the disciples brothers came to him and said 'we have found the christ" and he said 'can any good come out of nazareth" so its like this job i am saying can any good come out of it.
so i almost gave up and fainted. i m always thinking that possibly i dont know why this or that, why God's got me here or there. and my life seems to have no purpose or direction.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:53 am

What I think will be amazing when we get to heaven (Lord willing) is to see all the lives we touched without ever saying a word. I am reminded of the movie It's a Wonderful Life whenever I start feeling useless. I just remember I must be touching someone, or God wouldn't have me here.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top