It has a meaning...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It has a meaning...

Post by teel on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:12 pm

I had a dream that started out in the middle, no real starting place.
I was riding in a white truck and looking in the passenger mirror at storm clouds behind me. I knew that the
storms behind me contained tornadoes.
I heard a voice beside me, and I was surprised to hear a voice that I recognized [I know this man], and when I looked to my left, this man was on his cell phone talking to someone and he said "Yes, I know it is all behind us now." "Yes, it was bad but we are moving forward." And he was looking in the rear view mirror at those same storms.
When I looked up I could see a "white" or the beginning of a tornado. I could see an invisible/white tornado forming. And I instinctively leaned over toward him for protection and he said, "Don't worry T, everything is going to be okay." I braced, not knowing if the tornado would take us off the road. We were already headed into it and there was no way getting around it.
There was a shudder and shake... but we moved uneventfully through this white tornadoe. I immediately woke up. I have had dreams about tornadoes in the past. This is the second dream about this man.

The first dream I had, I was standing at the front door of a home. I did not recognize the house, but it was warm and inviting. When I stepped in, I was amazed at how it looked like something I would live in [my taste, colors etc]
It looked like I decorated the home. I saw little decorations that were sort of Cowboy type stuff. I pondered out loud "Whose house is this?" And I heard this mans name.
Suddenly I was in the closet, and I saw clothing with beautiful jewels on them. And I thought whose clothes are these? And I heard "They are yours." And again I woke up.

Both of these are very profound for me. I couldn't shake either one of them. I believe God is speaking to me in them. I have my own idea of what God is showing me. Any other interpretations would be appreciated.

thanks

teel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It has a meaning...

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:45 am

I don't have an interpretation but tornadoes in my dreams usually represent trouble in real life. Sounds like you had trouble before and it's behind you now. Could this guy be Jesus or a husband promised to you? Are you married?

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teel on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:33 am

I went through a very hurtful divorce, but through the Grace of God I have survived the storms. It was a storm, but God was with me in the storm and I relied on him fully. This man was the realtor who sold my property, and there is something about him. I guess in my spirit, I believe there is something there. Through prophecy, I was told a man was coming to my door, and he was the one God had chosen. NOT ME! Praise God for that! I was also told that the Lord said "No more." God had more planned for me. I moved to a town 20 miles away, this man stopped by to say hello to check on my son and I. [I have a disabled child] I was in fear of leaving the bad marriage and being alone. God gave me the strength I needed to rely on him. The marriage was a form of bondage. I know God hates divorce, but he hates abuse more. I gave my ex and God the time for change. He did not want to change... I believe God set me free. He has so much better for me! :cute:

My ex husband also drove a white truck, so when I was riding in the white truck, I assumed that I was with my husband, until I heard the voice beside me and looked to my left. The white tornado was more like a wind, youi could see through it. I was told it was the breath of God.

teel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top