Stamp Placed On My Face

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stamp Placed On My Face

Post by Love's child on Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:28 pm

This is the first time I have ever posted a dream on here... I hope that you all can help bring clarity.
I wrote down as much of the detail of the dream that I can remember.

I remember that a limited amount of people were going to be participants in what seemed like a contest almost... atleast I know that a prize was going to be won. I can't remember where I was located but I want to say that it was a mall and I wasn't really interested in being one of the people but I was picked. Once I was picked on the inside I remembered being kind of excited even though I originally was not trying to be one of the people that was picked. I then went up to the booth to get my stamp, because people that were picked were given a stamp. Once I went to the booth I don't remember other people being around or anything else except for me and the person that was going to stamp me. When the person looked at me he said where should I put the stamp. He then said I will put it on your face. I was expecting him to place a paper stamp or ink stamp on me but instead he shined a light over my face. When he shined the light over my face I then knew what I was suppose to do. The stamp was connected to the number 5,000 ( I believe that was the number of people that had to touch me in a certain amount of time in order for me to win... it was something along those lines). I even had tape over my mouth at one point (not sure why). After being stamped I remember going to a room where the youth Pastor from my church was and when he seen me he smiled and I knew he was smiling because I was stamped. I then looked in the mirror and my face was glowing (from the stamp and it shocked me). After this I was no longer focused on the stamp but on my way to class, on what looked like a college campus. I couldn't remember what class I had next so I went to a computer to look at my schedule. Once I got to the computers I remember there was a guy next to me looking at a computer...the guy was a guy that use to always bug me to date him when I was in college that I didn't like that way. While I was at the computer a lady came over to me (that was my home-ec teacher in middle school) and asked me what I was doing. I told her I was looking up my schedule on the computer because I couldn't remember what class I had next. Once I found it on the computer I left to go to the class. Once I got to the classroom it was huge and there was many bathroom stalls lined up along the wall. I went in one of the stalls and it seemed like when I got in there, there was another stall within that stall but before I could really pay attention to that I felt a hand come over the stall next to me and touch my head. After the hand touched my head I said "hey who touched me". Then when I opened the stall everyone started touching me when I came out (When people started touching me I remember the stamp). People were so excited and everyone just kept touching me and at first it seemed I was excited because I thought about the 5,000, but then they weren't giving me a break and I wanted to get away. I ran to the other side where a friend was sitting. Once I got to where she was sitting she said, " I was gonna get you" and she seemed somewhat annoyed when she said that to me. Once I got to that side of the room things were calm and everyone was sitting in their seats and the teacher began speaking to us. She told us to take out an index card and write down a business plan. Everyone began doing so, but I looked at my index cards and had something written on all of them and then I looked over at my friend and she had the same problem. So I turned my index card over and started writing on the other side. I then started brainstorming and writing out a business plan for "Speak Life Cards".

That is just one of the dreams that I have had lately, but that is the one that I really wanted to share because I feel it is of true significance and I don't exactly have clarity on it.

Last edited by Love's child on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : replaced actual name of friend with the word "friend")

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stamp Placed On My Face

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:24 am

This is an awesome dream.....to me...it summed it all up with the "Speak Life Cards"! I believe the stamp represents the seal of the Holy Spirit...Many are called, but few are chosen...Matthew 22:14, and how your light will shine to many...you will help many people, and many people's lives will be touched by you.....pray on it...but this dream is significant! God Bless....

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:31 am

Thank You very much... I am now looking at a dream through a different light... maybe after praying I will get an understanding of some of the different parts or someone else on the board will have input as well.

Thanks again... God Bless you

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:06 pm

The stamp and the light are intertwined. The light is revelation and direction. That you are picked to be a stamp is your calling. The 5,000 people touching you represents conditions that must be met and a period of time before you walk in the manifestation of this prophetic dream. The bible states that if we do what the Lord tells us to do we will walk in His promises. If we don't, then we won't.

Your pastor seeing your stamp and smiling is a symbol that he can see your calling.

Looking on the computer to find your class seems to be an effort on your part to determine where you should be at this time. You want to figure out where you should be in the things of God and what you should be doing next. That you found it on the computer symbolizes that you will get direction on where to go next.

You will see the manifestation of your calling begin to unfold and be excited that you are in the process of reaching the manifestation of your calling and ministry.

Speak Life Cards represents "publishing the good news".

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:53 pm

Thank you very much... I can even see how this ties in with some things.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:30 am

I just wanted to share that this dream has now began to manifest. The full manifestation hasn't taken place yet but everything has taken place up to the part about "finding my class" on the computer and now I am getting ready to go to that place God is leading me to. It is sooo exciting, because this dream has been happening in the exact order. I want to encourage people to wait on God's timing because as you will see I posted this dream on September 15th 2008 (I believe that was the first time I posted anything on here).

I will update you as things begin to manifest all the more when I get to the place the Lord has called me to.

AMEN!

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:46 am

Oh wow I love your dream. I totally agree with everyone on the interpretation. Please continue to let us know what is going on in manifestation. That is very encouraging to others.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:30 am

I agree Love's Child...we MUST wait on God's timing for our dreams to come to pass because when we do...it will be worth the wait. I'm so happy for you!!! Praise the Lord!!!

By the way...I'm loving the new Avatar!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:08 am

Hi Love's Child -

Thanks for sharing this dream and letting us know that things are starting to manifest - praise God for His love and faithfulness! I echo everything that's been said already and would like to add (if I haven't already) that I can see you being used of God here on this site - it's almost like overnight the way you've become attuned to hearing Him and what He is telling us in His dreams to us and sharing that revelation with the dreamers - you've been flowing in your anointing with a boldness that only comes from God! Give Him the glory! And thank you for being obedient and still to hear Him and allow Him to work through you!

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:32 am

Mia,
Its good to see you back on! Praise God!!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:26 pm

Thank you Lurdys... God has definitely been pouring out His grace towards me! Cholette thanks... I just love that picture

Oh and Desiree I almost hate to say this but what Mia wrote is from a long time ago... it's not recent (check out the date).

I will be sure to keep updating... God Bless!

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top