dream about purpose?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream about purpose?

Post by princessdelia on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:20 pm

Was teaching sunday sch.it was in an auditorium.the kids were unruly,leaving the place to go out.not letting me talk to them.
I had to go outside to retrieve several of them.i was so frustrated cos i really wanted to help them.
Finally i began to tell them of my frustration. I said ask venecia(a former student of mine from 8 yrs ago, who still looked as she did when i taught her) about how i love to reach out to u kids and how I'm sincerely interested in u guys. With that i asked them about how their week,how their 1st wk back@ sch was and what kind of math were they doing that semester as they could reach out to me as I'm a math teacher& i could help them.
The kids were warmer to me after that.
The feeling of peace i had after that dream like a piece of the puzzle of what I'm to do for God fell into place.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream about purpose?

Post by Cholette on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:53 pm

Princessdelia...peace is a beautiful answer to any question you have before God. If you've been wondering about your purpose and you had this dream and there is peace with it then embrace it. I'm reminded of a scripture that Dreamster gave me a while ago...it's the Amplified version and it's appropriate (in my opinion) for what I'm saying to you right now.

And let the peace (soul harmony which comes) from Christ rule (act as umpire continually) in your hearts [deciding and settling with finality all questions that arise in your minds, in that peaceful state] to which as [members of Christ's] one body you were also called [to live]. And be thankful (appreciative), [giving praise to God always]. Colossians 3:15

Be blessed!!!! flower

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:41 pm

Thank u sis cholette!

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:41 am