HELP ME!!! My Elevator Crashed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP ME!!! My Elevator Crashed

Post by Jadams on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:28 pm

I laid down for a nap today after church and this is the dream I had...please help me!!

I was at this hotel. It seemed like I was with a group of people staying there. I was down in the lobby, looking for the right elevator to get on to take me to my room. I knew there were certain elevators that were for service workers (janitors and maids) so I was trying to avoid those because I knew it wouldn't take me to my floor. I got on this elevator with a guy and a young boy and I pressed #4. The guy started pressing all of the buttons. I got a little frustrated because it would take the elevator a long time to get me where I needed to go. When it came to the fourth floor, the doors opened and it was a mattress store...like a factory or something. I realized I was on the wrong elevator and it turned into a motorized tram. It was taking us away from the hotel and I yelled to the driver to take us back the other way and he did..right back to the front of the hotel.

When I got to the lobby, I found another elevator and I asked this lady, who was sitting in an office, was this the right one an she said no...and pointed to the corner in her office, but there was no elevator. There was this girl (don't know her) with me so we got on another one and a few people got on with us. I noticed somebody pressing #2 and #5 and I pressed #4. The elevator started going up and I realize it skipped floor #2 and #4 and headed for #5 and then the elevator dropped to #4 and then it began falling down. We were getting ready to crash so I started frantically pressing the emergency button repeatedly. Before it crashed, it ended back in the parking lot and it turned into a ride (like in an amusement park). We were going around and around in this elevator car and we could see outside now. I saw a tram headed towards the hotel and I screamed out to the people on the tram to call someone because we crashed. They couldn't understand what I was saying...END OF DREAM.

Help me please!!!! crying

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HELP ME!!! My Elevator Crashed

Post by dreamster on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:37 pm

hmmm kinda pik of ur life rite now,,some guys pressing all ur buttons,, duh ur just lookin 2 get bak 2 ur room which is a tempory one 4 now,,trying 2 get some peace,,um uve got on the wrong path [elevater] ur trying 2 get bak on track,,um be careful of ur future choices ,that they dont cause u 2 crash,,um i sense this is a definate warning 4 u sweety,,so u dont hav2 push the emergancy button,, bandaid thumbs

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Saint Gunn on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:01 pm

Pray to God. I agree with Dreamster that this could be a warning dream. If that is the case then pray.

Mark Saint Gunn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:41 pm

Jimmy,

I know that you are looking for an interpretation to this dream and I'm not trying to step on what Dreamy and Mark have said however the first thing that came to my heart is that God is NOT the author of confusion. There is a lot of confusion in this dream...you are here there and everywhere in search for your room. I hear God say that you need to rest and allow Him to lead you to where you need to go. The first guy in the elevator that pushed all of the buttons was the devil...he pushed all the buttons to delay you from getting where you needed to go and God is saying that is what is going on in your life right now. Rise up in your authority...you were trying to get to your room on the fourth floor and the number four is Authority...the confusion in your life is trying to keep you from tapping into your authority. Rise up my sister...Rise up and bind the strong man of confusion from out of your life. The Bible says that the steps of a RIGHTEOUS man are ordered by the Lord so all of the roaming around within this place of transition in your life is NOT of God. You said that the elevator crashed, but it didn't...it ended up outside...God won't let you fall. When I righteous man falls, he will NOT be cast down because the Lord upholds him with His right hand. (Ps 37:24)

Be blessed and RELAX. Everything is going to be okay...breathe....breathe...breathe!! huggins

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:51 pm

Amen! Second Cholette. God isn't the author of confusion. We r serving a living God

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:17 pm

Wow...thank you everyone. D, I knew that this was a picture of my life now. That's what scared me because I feel like I'm looking for something in my life and can't find it.

Cholette, all I can say is WOW!!! I'm always amazed when God uses people to talk to ME. Everything you said hit home in my heart. Things have been chaotic for me and I KNOW that I need to stand up in the authority God gave me...that's what my pastor was talking about today in church... :eek:

You are right, the elevator didn't crash...but I ran with the illusion that it did, but the reality is, it can't crash because I'm in Christ. Thanks for reminding me of that.

Thank you Princessdelia and Mark Saint Gunn...your responses are appreciated as well!!! kiss

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:41 am

The first thought I had was someone was taking you for a ride, like lieing to you. Maybe Satan maybe some (well always him) and maybe someone in real life.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:39 am

I also agree with Cholette's interpretation..

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:05 am

Thank you Usemelord and Musicalstars...thank you so much for your responses. I feel better now.

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top