black dead fish, and daughters underwear

View previous topic View next topic Go down

black dead fish, and daughters underwear

Post by ojoscafee on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:14 pm

i'm at work and the lights are low it seems to be gloomy, but im trying to be positive. I dont work there anymore but i want to be helpfull. my boss tells me about a new recipe of a brine a woman gave him for some fish. he has some fresh grey fish and he is pouring this black sauce that looks to be made out of soy sauce. He pulls out a container in which there is some fish that has allready been laying in this brine. he places his hands in and pulls out some of the fish to show me and they are tar black but have a shine to them. they look good, but i feel like they are going to be too bitter to eat and look too weird to eat. the smell like when you open a fresh can of anchovis. a pugnenet smell but not harmfull. I belive them to be named minnows. but they are too large for minnows. i continue to work the line and an employee is working alongside of me...on the flatop of the restaurnt kitchen i see my daughters underwear. it use to be a bright pink color that for some reason was laying around, but now someone through it on the flatop and is now a dull washed out pink simmering. i have a feeling its the coworker next to be that did it, and i confront him and he is smiling laughing because he doesnt know why he did it, he thinks it was funny.

i dont know what else i dreamt but these part stood out. can anyone tell me what is it? scratching chin

ojoscafee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: black dead fish, and daughters underwear

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:02 am

How old is your daughter? Here are some of the symbols and what they mean. I pray you get your understanding of the dream in Jesus name.

Fish: The newly saved; men1s souls; clean and unclean men or spirits

Work Area: Service under development in the Spirit; or of God; work of the flesh
Pink: See Red, Tan and Orange (Peach.) It can mean flesh; can be watered down blood, or a watered down gospel, or lack of passion for gospel; can also mean a combination of purity (white) and the blood of Jesus (red)
Daughter: Child of God; ministry that is your child in the Spirit; look at similar character traits in yourself; the child herself; prophesy; complacent; dutiful; beautiful; given to lust; ideal.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:51 am

Just thoughts...

Are there any issues taking place in your actual workplace right now? To me, the dream is showing you that the setting is absent of the Holy Spirit whose presence gives light. The setting may be depressing and may be why you no longer want to work there. The fact that you are keeping a good attitude despite the environment and despite the desire to no longer work there shows a mature, Christian attitude as in Colossians 3:17 and 3:22-24:

17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

22 Bondservants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh, not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but in sincerity of heart, fearing God. 23 And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, 24 knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for[a] you serve the Lord Christ.

(Not that I consider you a bondservant or a slave as translated in the NIV, but sometimes our work situations can be so bad that we feel like we're in bondage, we would love to not be in the job but it serves a purpose and we don't have the freedom to move on to a new one because of opportunity/training/personal obligations/responsibilities/etc. that require us to remain in the role. But we do it because we trust the Lord that there is a reason for us being in that role and because we trust Him to help us navigate through our circumstances and we trust Him to work the situation for our good so that we're not stuck in the job.

I think the scene with your boss may be both literal and symbolic. On a symbolic level, it shows your boss' influence and ability to make bad decisions that impact many. Is there something IRL that your boss may be trying as a new way of doing something? The fish to me represent could represent employees or even work related issues (I've seen dreams where the fish symbolism actually represents problems/issues, not actual people). The approach your boss takes makes them worse although they look good and you discern that. You even recognize that what he has told you they are can't be what they are. (John 7:24 - Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.).

The final scene with the daughter is a more specific example of the impact of working in such an environment. The fading to me is representative of a fading of spirit, attitude, etc. What was once bold is now faded, weakened due to the dark environment....

Does any of this reflect what's going on in real life (IRL)? Please pray on what's been said and if anything doesn't attest, please disregard it.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:46 pm

lola: wow, just wanted to tell you thank you because what you said spoke to my heart even though this isn't my dream.

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:50 pm

musicalstars2001 - To God be the glory! I'm happy that you were also blessed! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ojoscafee on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:41 pm

since this dream ive had others but i wake up fortgetting to write them down. I have somewhat an understanding of what it may mean to me, another sister in christ had a vision of me while praying. That jesus covered me in a "manta" a square piece of cloth or blanket. it was coverd in blood. He was turning me counter clockwise saying that i was forgiven that i had nothing more to do but to just accept. him.

i'm going through some things, but I know God's power first hand.

I'm no longer working, instead i'm now a stay at home mom. it has been real difficult for me, as Ive allways been working since the age of 16. Ive allways had a babysitter for my children but with child number 4 its not worth it.lately ive been considering going back to work, the last child is not my husband, it is from a co-worker froom my ex-job. I would like to help with the expenses since he does not want me to get child support from the childs father. I"m just not sure if i should go back to work since being at work seems to be my spiritual downfall. ............YOU KNOW WHAT!! I GET IT.

My job is my home, i'm here because i feel i'm needed here but i feel that i dont belong. IF i go back to work, i will only hurt myself and my children who need spirtitual guidence. only since ive been home have ive given my children attention. Something that was desperatly needed. We are not poor, but we arent doing as good as we were before. i do feel an urge to get a job and help provide but that would mean less time with my children. I know God has allways given us ENOUGH and that should be enough for me White Flag .

ojoscafee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by philip10 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:53 pm

black usually would mean bad did u feel afraid in this dream are confused
your daughters underwear being there i dont think god would use that.

remember in a dream and a vision there's god ,flesh, devil
so it could have started as god then he stop and ur mind has took over

a few things
your work and u seeing ur girls underwear is both something of the past and the colour has ran out of them

i could be wrong but it seems to me like a warning dream

philip10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top