Barbed Wire Scar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barbed Wire Scar

Post by Paul RT on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:28 pm

A family of Muslims was offering me hospitality from the Middle East in an apartment on the top floor of a block of flats. They had 3 small children an the father had a scar around his wrist that looked like barbed wire had caused it

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barbed Wire Scar

Post by Christa on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:48 pm

Hmmm. Hi Paul. I believe that you're going to get some sort of correspondence whether a phone call, e-mail, instant message from a Muslim person. Maybe the middle east represents a person on the middle-east coast of Australia even. I believe this person may have escaped certain death before. I don't really know much about Muslims, but most radicals are willing to die for Allah. They certainly don't believe that Jesus took on the pain of the world so that they wouldn't have to. Jesus loved us so much that He sacrificed it ALL for us. That's the ultimate symbol of grace and love right there, and this person needs to hear that he/she can be redeemed by the blood of Jesus. Please pray on what I've said.

If this doesn't witness to your spirit, please discard it. God bless you Paul!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Saint Gunn on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:07 pm

I do not know what your dream means, but it is a good reminder to me that we need to see the good in people regardless of their differences (whether it is religion, sexual orientation, political views, etc). People with all the differences stated can still be saved and can still have hearts of gold. Moving on, these Muslims in your dream are obviously not connecting with your religion, but they offered their hospitality in a way that loving people do. For me, anything that reminds us to love people different than ourselves is good. In fact, I would relate their hospitality to the better aspects of Christianity. God allowed every person here on earth to be born, so God's love exists in us all. Sorry I could not help with your dream.

Mark Saint Gunn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:58 pm

Thanks Mark

In my professional life I coach long term unemployed to try to help them find jobs. They are often from a different world to me, and come with addictions, criminal convictions and other major barriers, and can lash out from their hurt (even towards me).
I'd value your prayers for me in this work
Regards

Paul

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top