coke zero....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coke zero....

Post by dreamster on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:59 pm

flower i was at a luxery hotel..found a can of coke zero..i lifted the tab an underneth it was gold coated,,it said i had won 6 paks of 4 cans of coke zero,, :clap: :clap: lol! i guess i'll be awake 4 a day or 2,, duh duh duh rofl rofl happy dance..um then i caught a long fish,,like a 6-9ft long eel,,, :eek: :eek: :yes: im notta fisherman,,i left it on a concrete drive,, :eek: hee hee

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: coke zero....

Post by Cholette on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:00 pm

What does Coke Zero mean to you? The fact that you found it in a luxury hotel and then you won a 6 pack says something about how you feel about this.

As far as the eel. I once had a dream about an eel an someone told me it represented "good fortune" and said that all my business negotiations will be prosperous. I'm not too sure about the symbolic definition, but all of my negotiations at that time went VERY well..even those that were spiraling out of control Take it for what it's worth, but I still would say to pray because symbols are not always absolute. Ya feel me?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:44 am

um i think it was the issue of winning something,,um the coke mite just be a medium,, lol! um the eel kood be a big catch,,,,prize?? :clap: thumbs

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:15 am

i seriously need to weigh in on this one.

i guess you just like this drink.

what other conceiveable meaning could there be?

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:49 am

Hello D! The luxury hotel reminds me of "heavenly places" in the realm of the Spirit. The scripture says that God "hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places." Normally when I see a hotel in a dream I think of travel or a temporary place. But, when I read it here, this scripture immediately came to mind: Ephesians 1:3, "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:" I feel like the luxury hotel in this dream is the realm of the Spirit.

So...you find a Coke zero. What immediately comes up in my heart when I see the word "Coke Zero" is a FREE GIFT. That again reminds me of a scripture, "By grace are you saved, through faith, not of works lest any man should boast." (Ephesians 2:8, "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:") Grace is a free gift. It's undeserved favor, but it's also God's ability to do in our lives for us what we are unable to do for ourselves. In the context of this dream I feel like that is what the Coke Zero symbolizes -- God's grace (or ability to do for us what we are unable to do for ourselves.) But, actually I would even take it further. It's not just His "ability", but His "willingness" to do it. Here in this dream you "receive" this gift. You "receive" this grace. I believe God is showing you THAT HE IS MOVING ON YOUR BEHALF RIGHT NOW AND IT'S TIME TO LOOK UP FOR YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH!!!

What I feel very strongly in my heart is the message of this dream to you is that God wants you to know that you are ALREADY A WINNER! He is able to make "all grace abound towards you, that you always having sufficiency in all things are able to abound to every good work." (2 Corinthians 9:8, "And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:") There also seems to be something to the numbers 6 packs of 4 cokes, but I don't know what the significance is. Perhaps someone else can speak to the meaning of that.

In summary, I feel like God is encouraging you that He has already provided all of your needs in life, and there is nothing missing. I believe He is encouraging you that you are a winner, victorious, more than a conqueror, and that He has provided it all for free! I also believe that He is saying to you "rejoice because your breakthrough is on the way!" The only thing you have to do is believe you receive and thank God, because it's all right there. Hallelujah! I'm encouraged by your dream myself. What a good God we serve! praiseGod

I feel like the large eel that you caught is showing you the same thing in a different way. In other words, this "catch" was more than enough. Our God is more than enough! He provides more than what we need. He makes us "abound" in grace. He causes us to be "more than" conquerors. So, I feel like both scenes are saying the same thing to you in a different way. This is a free gift from God. You didn't have to work for it, it just fell in your lap, because God has promised to make all grace abound towards you so that you always have all sufficiency in all things and are able to abound towards every good work! Let me know what you think, D! flower flower flower

Love in Jesus, huggins

SP

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:04 pm

wow im kinda speechless,,sandee,,watta wonderful disertation,,im humbled,, :blushing: :thankyou: ,,, flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top