A VIVID DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A VIVID DREAM

Post by blessedwomen on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:42 am

praiseGod Hi everyone!
I have many direct, specific dreams. Some of them have alot of symbolism. This dream was given to me in August 2009.
I remember a was asleep in my bedroom. My husband was asleep also. All of a sudden I was transported (I can't quite put what had taken place in words) above the earth. i remember Jesus appearing before me in white. Apparently an angel was there with me. But, the angel did not speak. I remember turning around and looked down at Earth and there appeared before my eyes the caribbean islands. i clearly so Haiti and Jamiaca. Haiti had dark/black clouds covering it while Jamaica had not as dark not black clouds with some areas being lighter colored/clear over the islands. I turned to face Jesus and prostrated myself before him. I felt unworthy. He said to me, "That there was going to be a move of God in Jamaica and that he was raising me up as well as others to bring in this movement". I guess you can say I was there to recieve my next assignment. Anyway, i remember feeling like I am not where I should be with him spiritually. Not reading my word like I used to, my strong prayer life i used to have,etc. These were my thoughts . Jesus knew my thoughts. Suddenly the was a white,glowing figure appearing. It was the Holy Spirit. He extended His hand out to me. As soon as I grabbed his hand I felt a jolt 3x of electricity and then i felled down. Next, the Holy Spirit carried me back to my bed and the presence of God was so strong in our bedroom that my husband woke up. My husband was like what are you doing in here he was scared and did not know that it was the Holy Spirit. Then an angel appeared before him and said do not be afraid. The Candis that you once knew will no longer be the same Candis but will be the Candis that God has chosen and ordained. He said you will not be able to wake her up for the next 3 days. The angel also, told him that he was not premitted to speak to the Holy Spirit because, he had no fellowship with him. He said, God would rather for you to be hot or cold but, you are lukewarm. He wants you to seek Him with your whole heart.
Next, scene as I watched was the Angel appearing before my adopted sons bedroom. lorenzo, was startled and Cameron went over to Lorenzo because he was afraid. I was not premited to hear what the Angel said to them. The last scene, was on another night the Angel appeared to my stepson,Joel and said to him that I (me) was on assignment for ministry and that he wanted him to help me. the end. Sorry so long....

Last edited by blessedwomen on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

blessedwomen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A VIVID DREAM

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:00 am

Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever;
wisdom and power are his.
21 He changes times and seasons;
he sets up kings and deposes them.
He gives wisdom to the wise
and knowledge to the discerning.
22 He reveals deep and hidden things;
he knows what lies in darkness,
and light dwells with him.
23 I thank and praise you, O God of my fathers:
The poor will see and be gladó
you who seek God, may your hearts live!
This is what your Sovereign LORD says, your God, who defends his people: "See, I have taken out of your hand the cup that made you stagger; from that cup, the goblet of my wrath, you will never drink again.
And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands every motive behind the thoughts. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever.

Who may ascend the hill of the LORD ?
Who may stand in his holy place?
He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
who does not lift up his soul to an idol
or swear by what is false. [
a]
He will receive blessing from the LORD
and vindication from God his Savior

Interceed Your prayer life .cause this to manifest Bless be the Lord.
That gives grace to the simple.
The Clouds are the princes of darkness,the satanic rulers of those islands..a door is open...The king is in the Field
Approach him without reserve.
May the Lord Bless You and keep You

Back to top Go down

Post by blessedwomen on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:41 pm

God Bless you !!!!!

blessedwomen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:16 pm

Wow! What an amazing dream! :PTL:

Do you have an IRL connection to either Haiti or Jamaica?

A lot of God given symbolism in dreams have dual meanings. In this case, I think there may be a call to intercede - while I agree with mbstudent's interpretation of the clouds I would also add that it's possible that this is also literal. Hurricane season has arrived and will last through late October/early November. They can wreak havoc on the islands, leaving a lot of structural destruction and hardship for the people....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessedwomen on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:37 am

Hi lola21st,

My husband is Jamaican/ Cuban by birth. He has family here in the states as well as Jamaica. I have been to Jamaica twice, so far. I do not have any ministry contacts there as of yet. This is no new thing, because I can start up with the help of God.
I've started a church/ ministry in my home and it was growing multicuturally before I had met my husband( I stopped the ministry due to a very bad divorce from former husband who was a "minister" )honestly, never thought that I would marry someone outside of my American born roots. I had never met a Jamaican. He was a American citzen before I had met him. As,far as, Haiti, I know of know one personally. Oh yeah, strange. I did met a hispanic women at school last semester and as we talked she had told me tat her husband was a minister and was going to Haiti to do ministry work there.Scratch Chin I will continue to pray and intercede and if the Lord truly wish to send me there so be it. All in His timing.
God Bless you!!!!!

blessedwomen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top