Long slide ride, boat and a spider in a bathroom?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Long slide ride, boat and a spider in a bathroom?

Post by SWS on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:09 am

My husband had a dream.... He said he was walking along the freeway with our two young children, he knew he needed to get down to another area(the freeway was high). He saw a very high twisting slide that went from the freeway to the ground. He grabs my little guy who is 5 and they go down together, toward the end of the swift slide, my young son almost "flys out" but my husband grabs him and pulls him back in, they land perfecly. (he says no emotions other than it being a regular fun slide ride)My 8 year old came down easily by himself and was right behind them(this is funny because my older son is cautious/scared of something large like this in real life). My husband moves on(children not in the picture anymore after this), he gets on a boat with a few friends and his sister, it is slow moving like a ferry to pass under a bridge and cross the water.(The friends and sister are all back sliders) . He gets to the house of his friend, it is dark and filfthy, he tells them he has to "go pee". He says he crosses a dark room, everything tossed around, goes into the bathroom. Begins to urinate and a spider crawls from under the toilet seat. He says he "pees" on it the spider is huge and he looks at his boots and says wow, these are really heavy duty boots, (better than steel toe, almost steel like space boots) ,he backs up the spider hits the ground crawling toward him, he kicks the spider with his boots, the spider is regular size now and he shuts the door on it and walks away. He turns to his sister and friends and says lets go now, his sister and one family friend are ready to go with him, his old guy friend says "it was nice seeing you" indicating he isn't going anywhere. They leave, dream over....

any thoughts?? flower

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Long slide ride, boat and a spider in a bathroom?

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:34 am

At least there is hope for a tree: If it is cut down, it will sprout again, and its new shoots will not fail
this is the man who will dwell on the heights, whose refuge will be the mountain fortress. His bread will be supplied, and water will not fail him
Come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD
Whoever of you loves life
and desires to see many good days,
keep your tongue from evil
and your lips from speaking lies.
Turn from evil and do good;
seek peace and pursue it.Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up
Whoever does this things will never fail.
Your childrens are under pressure of Sin..Pray for them, they have been equipped but You have the authority over them .Seal them with the love of Jesus and his precious blood.
The Lord is faithful to keep his promises. Bless be the Lord.
And don't worry about the sudden changes they are not hereto stay just to put pressure on you.
Bless be the Lord our God.
May the Lord Bless You and keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:59 am

Thank you , I'll ask the Lord for continued guidance for this, you're right intercession for them has been a big responsibility and privilege for me to not let up on. There is great history with the enemy and affliction upon my children, the Lord is ever faithful ever present and the ulitmate power who has had final say despite what circumstances have come our way with the kids!! It is awesome, he has made a way out of now way several times already in their young lives! My five year old is bent on saving souls... our conversations are becoming deeper about things of the Lord than some adult ones, and I am humbled and ever pressing into God for direction. He calls things for what they are to peoples faces, and I often have to tell him we need to pray for the Lords directions and words to lead us while we are alone while encouraging his heart for the lost- I constantly pray for balance/wisdom while I admire his boldness. They both love praise and worship, and love to lead prayer... the older one even will grab anointing oil, if any one is sick/hurt! Thank you, this is something I've been mindful of and know I have a great deal of prayer to maintain... the pressure and changes make sense too, this is something else I will remember~ thank you for your time! I'm so glad we have the creator and life sustainer on our side!!

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top