Weird Dream ( Interpret )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird Dream ( Interpret )

Post by ManOfGod17 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:48 am

I had a dream and i was walking through this place like a town city centre and i had my hand on my heart but under my shirt and i walked past sum fedz (police) buh dey were sharkin me
lyk i wuz hiding sumfing and cuz i wuz annoyd dey were sharkin me, so i tuk it owt n sed i aint gt nuffin and den sum1 sed dah i robbed a hamburga becuz i was ryt nxt 2 mcdonaldz and i sed to da fed man
ow cud i av robbd a burga iv i aint even bin in mcdonalz yah eediat (my badd ) but dahz wot i sed, and he goez wel in dah case ur arrested he red me my rightz i wuz jus baffled i cudnt belive it den he tuk me somewhere and kald ma mom n sed dah she needed 2 cum 4 me cah i wuz banned 4 dah nxt 3 daiz, and then he started reli bein aggresive wiv me and den e started chattin bout i cant go around preaching ( i wernt doin nutton) but i was like but what iv this place needs preachin 2 n e wuz lyk noo derz diffrent wayz 2 go about it t, he wuz jus refusing to allow me to say nefin bout God. Then i remember it switched 2 him walking aroung town preaching the wrong things saying that (paraphrasing) its alright 2 sleep wid yah mom n as long as yah nt caught or something like dah

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird Dream ( Interpret )

Post by Mark Saint Gunn on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:43 am

Pray for protection from God. I do not know what the dream means, but it seems to be a warning.

Mark Saint Gunn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfGod17 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:54 pm

ok thanks do you know what that warning may be. could it be from ppl tryin 2 deceive me

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by not12bow on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:21 pm

ManofGod...

I believe your dream is interpreted as follows:

Written in love with encouragement to seek God's face -

I believe God is indicating you have a heart problem...this is not medical but rather spiritual. Note you were hiding your hand under your shirt but your hand was also trying to hide what is in your heart. The original "fedz" that was "sharkin" you I believe was God...who is stating that he is watching you and sees everything you do. Further I believe the individual who accused you of stealing is a symbolic reference of you attempting to steal the grace of God from others. You or someone has prayed for you and stated to God you/their desire for you to be minister the gospel but you have decided to preach something different. The arrest and suspension of 3 days is an accounting from God that he will not tolerate your heart issue much longer (this is God's grace allowing you time). As for your perception of the switching of preaching and you stating what the "fedz" was preaching was wrong is meant to be a mirror of yourself and what you maybe currently doing.

How do you feel about women ministers? or women in general? This dream seems to be about your perception of women or maybe a specific group whom God desires to extend his grace.

Please continue to pray and ask God to provide you guidance. In addition you should seek confirmation of this intepretation.

not12bow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfGod17 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:38 am

i dint feel nothin toward woman ministers there the same as male ministers, but thank you though i dont understand really, i mean i havent tried to steal grace from ne1 so its kinda hard to accept but i will pray about it Thank You

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfGod17 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:11 am

another thing as you said it was an accusation which was a complete lie so therefore some1 is accusing me (satan the accuser of the brethren) so in that case i dnt reli luk at it lyk that just my opinion

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by not12bow on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:25 am

I understand...and I accept that I missed the interpretation of your dream. I will continue to pray for you that God will reveal his intent and interpretation of the dream.

God Bless

not12bow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfGod17 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Thank You, I Appreciate It God Bless Yu 2

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:40 am