Bone Like Painful spikes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bone Like Painful spikes

Post by king Rex on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:17 am

In this dream:

I was with a friend and we were in a place with a lot of people, mostly women and I seem to be a bit furious searching for another friend of mine but couldn't find him, then all of a sudden I started removing Bone Like Painful spikes from the back of my hands with blood gushing out after the spike is pulled out. I felt in my spirit in the dream also that my friend was pretending to sympathize with my situation when in fact he wasn't. I suddenly woke up rubbing the back of my hands praying and feeling like I want to throw up.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bone Like Painful spikes

Post by Christa on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:32 pm

Hi King Rex,

I don't know if I'm correct, but when you mentioned Bone Like Painful spikes to me that resembles the torturing tools that were used on Jesus. Spikes were driven through the bones on his wrists/hands.

Although guys need guy friends, when it comes to empathy or sympathy, women are pretty good at that. If you were in a public place, that typically resembles a not-so-private matter.
When Jesus died, it was not in a private place and women came to the tomb afterward to mourn Jesus, which is a sympathetic thing to do.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that either your accusers are trying to nail you to the cross or you're a seer and you have a prophetic gift of empathy for people. It is important that you remember that Jesus died on that cross so that you wouldn't be sacrificed. You don't have to be nailed to a cross by your accusers nor do you have to feel empathy for people for prolonged periods of time. Jesus died to take on all of that for you.

God bless you, please pray on what I've said and if it doesn't bear witness to your spirit, please discard it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top