CAR, TREE, GRAPES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CAR, TREE, GRAPES

Post by nubava on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:30 pm

My sister and I were in the back of a car. My father was driving it. We went to my granny’s place for a purpose, to say goodbye before we left or sth like this.
We arrived at my granny’s street (it’s more a non-traffic like street, mainly children play there, as of cars, they just park there) when my father drove very fast instead of stopping the car at the front door and I thought we were going to crash into the wall in front of us. When we were already close the wall, my father stopped the car. I saw couple of cats and dogs near the wall and they ran away. So then my father drove the car backwards as we missed my granny’s front door and my sister and I were a bit scared as he drove very fast and I cried out something like this ”be careful, what are you doing” – as another second or so we could have hit a car from left of us and my sister was on the left side of the car. But he stopped on time.

Then he slowed down and stopped, my father said that we need to take something for my granny. And he bent a grape tree, not a vine but tree. It was quite tall and full of grapes and the grapes were very big and ripe, so my sister and took as many as we could carry, the same did my father. But there were other girls and boys who came to take grapes and we were not against it, they were very happy.

Then we met my father’s friend who was very happy to see us, he hugged and kissed us. He was with his kids. And there was a boy – 2-3 years old. In the dream he was my father’s friends boy. He was running and playing with me, hugging, etc.

Then we appeared near the front door of my grandmother, there were boxes and other staff. And I somehow knew we brought all that stuff there and then leave, like to get rid of thing we won’t need. We were still with my father’s friend; he was discussing with an office guy about some business things. But I can not remember what all that meant as I was more concentrated on our documents which my father’s friend helped us with, trying to understand what the outcome is. Then I put 5 to 6 boxes together to get them upstairs. There were shoe boxes; they were loaded with old stuff. The boxes were quite worn. So I took them but they slipped so I could hardly hold my balance. In the end couple of boxes fell down and I was very disappointed and discouraged. Behind me several people came with luggage and I told them I am sorry for this situation as my move in was very painful. They said don’t worry. Then I woke up.

The whole dream was during the night and when I was on the stairs I light.

My granny’s house is a place where I spent most of my childhood.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAR, TREE, GRAPES

Post by nubava on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:29 am

Any ideas?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top