Questions about my daughter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Questions about my daughter

Post by scaterdfew on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:04 pm

How is everyone?

My question is that my daughter who is 12 sees angels and other "regular people" in visions while she is awake. She has seen these things since she has been about 7 or 8. At times, this bothers or frightens her. What biblical basis is there for this so that I can try to explain to her that it appears that God has given her this gift and to not be afraid. She doesn't seem to be afraid of seeing angels, but other visions seem to frighten her more. I'm just looking for some help on this matter and would appreciate any insight at all. Thanks.

scaterdfew

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions about my daughter

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:24 am

Hello Scatteredfew! To be quite honest with you, it's kind of hard to know exactly what is going on with such little information. There is such thing as false revelations, and the devil does masquerade as an angel of light. On the other hand, the scripture says specifically that in the last days the "young men shall see visions" and your daughter would fall into that category. (Joel 2:28, "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:") If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you some questions that may help us get to the bottom of this. First of all, is your daughter born-again? If so, is she baptized in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues? The reason I'm asking is the gift that seems to be operating through her is a spiritual gift that is given when a person is baptized in the Holy Spirit known as the "discerning of spirits." Here is the scriptural basis for what I have just said: 1 Corinthians 12:9-11, "To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; 10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: 11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will." If your daughter is born-again and filled with the Holy Spirit than it is most likely that this gift is the one that she is operating in. This gift is a gift of the Spirit that allows a person to "see into" the realm of the Spirit as the Holy Spirit allows/leads/directs. The thing that concerns me, though, is that some of the visions your daughter is having are unsettling for her. Could you give me an example of an unsettling vision she has had? Also, could you explain more about "regular people". Is she seeing things about people in visions? Are any of these things coming to pass? God does not operate in a spirit of fear, and He would not give your daughter something that would frighten her. (2 Timothy 1:7, "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.") However, if she's just frightened because she doesn't understand, that is something different all together. If you can take a minute and answer my questions, I'll do my best to help you get down to the bottom of this, and we'll back it all up with scripture. Okey-dokey???

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:18 am

My mom told me she remember seeing them as a child. I have a cousin who is 6 and he see angels all the time. He ran in the house one time happy as he could be because he said he saw angels in the sky. His mom was having pains in her arms and one night he said, "Mama, my angel kissed you on your nose. Your arms not gone hurt no more." She hasn't had pain again...

I have to agree with Sandra about what she has said.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:27 am

Ask whoever see this manifestations what the Angels Do.
Angels are messengers..always bring a message or confirmation
sometimes are sent to ministry but they just not appear for the sake of.
If they are warriors those ones are scare it.
But you should feel a peace if they are accompany for other beigns that scared you ..meaning you can not see one and the other at the same time..they coexist in the spiritual realm but when they are front to front one needs to prevail.
The holiness of God can not dwell with weakeness.
Ask your daughter to describe the experience..
Generally before the angels are sent usually you have an encounter with Jesus before and after that the revelation the rest follows.
So i would say be careful..Test the spirits if they reveal something different than what ever is written ..Rebuke it then..
Use the word of God as your guidance and trought prayer ask the Father to reveal the true in this matter.
if a call is place on your daughter the devil might try to steal the blessing..
Turning your attention and reverence away from the master to give it to the servant.
And you know who is the father of that trick. A blessing can not be taken only delay..And we are call to arise and fight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top