Protecting lion cub from its mother

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Protecting lion cub from its mother

Post by barry5150 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:57 pm

My wife dreamed that she was in a house holding a young lion cub. The house was in a forest area. The house had a patio area that was walled and part of the house but had no roof. She was on the patio area holding the lion cub. She saw the mother lion coming for its cub. She could see the lion on the ground trying to get on the roof to get to its cub. She went into the house to get away from the mother lion. She took the cub inside the house to protect it from its mother. There were some people there with her from our church.

My wife doesn't know why she was protecting the cub from its mother. She has never seen the house in the dream.

I hope someone can give some input as to the meanings of this dream.

Thank you and God bless you.

barry5150

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Protecting lion cub from its mother

Post by Mark Saint Gunn on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:37 am

I am not a professional dream interpreter, but I find something interesting about this dream. There are two ways I see this dream going. First, protecting a lion cub from its own mother could be a good thing, but it could be a bad thing. If the mother lion was acting badly then your wife is helping in some area. But, if the mother lion is not bad then your wife could be overstepping her bounds in some area (e.g., taking the lion cub away from its mother is taking the cub away from where the cub should be). Regardless, a house with no roof is not going to protect your wife from the mother lion unless the mother cannot get that high. So, regardless of which way you look at it you need to pray. God reveals us "bad" dreams if he is going to do something about it (if we pray). Therefore, regardless of the meaning you should pray to God for protection and guidance. Hope this helps.

Mark Saint Gunn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top