*This is really graphic please be advised*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*This is really graphic please be advised*

Post by butterfly on Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:45 pm

I dreamt I was in this particular place that was all white. The walls were white, the ground was white, everywhere was white. In this room I saw a woman in a long white night gown in her bedroom and she was being attacked by a tall gorilla looking creature. This creature was very tall possibly over 6ft 5 inches and he stood on two legs. He started attacking this girl and started to bite her like he was going to eat her. She was fighting him back but he was too powerful for her and she ended up falling to the ground on her back. He continued to attack her and he continued bite her and I think he killed her. I was able to see everything although I was not directly in the room I was across the room from where she was. Two strong people were beside me one to my left and the other to my right and for some reason I could not move from where I was. It is as if they prevented me from moving to do anything. I could not see their faces or bodies I just felt their presence. Can anyone help me with this dream? Plus I really need some prayers badly please especially for this girl. Today I was not feeling well, I was feeling bad and I had to pray and when I did I felt better.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *This is really graphic please be advised*

Post by Sirianta on Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:15 am

Hey butterfly, what was your feeling about the two people standing beside you, good or bad? If good, it might be angels who prevent you from getting hurt by moving forward in the direction of the gorilla. I hopw someone else has an interp about the girl being attacked by the gorilla. The girl might represent yourselve, which shows that this is what the enemy wants to do to you - attack you (because you only watched this happening), but that God had angels sent to you to protect you from moving in the wrong direction or to prevent you from getting attacked spiritually.

Please consider with prayer.

Blessings
xxx
S

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:23 am

In the dream Sirianta I really never got an emotional feeling regarding the two people standing beside me. If anything their presence had a more lightning effect whereby there were so powerful that I could not look on either one of them. I could not turn around at all to see who they were and even when I tried to turn around I was not allowed to. It is a possibility they were angels because I am sure if they were demons they would have put me in harm's way. It is possible the girl could have represented me but I am not too sure. I have been having a lot of bad demonic activity in my home. From since I had that dream I became more forceful against the enemy whereby I blessed my home with oil (I prayed over the oil and then afterwards wiped it on different parts of the house) and the demonic attacks haved reduced quite a lot although it seems that they want to come back into my home. The day I had that dream I was feeling very bad.

Thanks Sirianta for your help thumbs

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top