Dream of a loooong trip, passing through water and a pregnant girl??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of a loooong trip, passing through water and a pregnant girl??

Post by SWS on Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:57 pm

I'm having weird dreams lately.... they seem shorter but make no sense to me....
I'm going somewhere, specific, I have a destination yet i don't recall anything significant about it at all. I'm on a freeway, in a car, going quite a ways, freeway interchanges... I meet up with some people as I've stopped, in a facility, doesn't make sense yet not my destination. People seem aimless here, kind of lost but not concerned about it, I need to move on. I need to get across but the only way is this body of water. It is shallow, waist high, soft water, like a pool, almost clear. I cross get to the other side, I meet a girl there, she is standing against the wall, and is very pregnant, she is ready to give birth. I help her yet can't remember if a baby came out... I'm walking, it's a weird town, something I've never seen before, no people, yet many houses, a neighborhood, it seems I'm climbing and walking, looking and looking... I don't remember the rest.

Am I eating dessert too late? rofl I seem to be having alot lately??

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of a loooong trip, passing through water and a pregnant girl??

Post by Christa on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:11 pm

Hi SWS,

I believe your car represents you and how you're driving your life. It seems like your making long successful strides in life as you move forward. Every once in a while you stop, complete an assignment (assignments take a little while to complete, but are meant to end), and get back on the road to your destination again. You are helping people along the way, but you still have a destination to get to. It seems like you haven't really settled on maybe your purpose in life or your place in this world. You're doing the right things, you're helping others, and your traveling in the right direction and you know you have a destination. Things just haven't been right for you in the places you've stopped at. That's ok, we all need to rest somewhere when we've been on a freeway for a while.

I really believe that this dream is confirming that you are on the right path and that you're really seeking and searching. I feel that you have very keen discernment and you know what is right and what is wrong. God bless you in your walk. Don't worry about the destination, just keep doing the right things and you'll get where God wants you at WHEN he wants you there. God bless you. I hope this helped you in some way.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:39 pm

Hi Christa
this hits it on the head... the Lord knows I want to serve Him like crazy and I know I "haven't arrived" yet where I'll end up! This has become a beautiful journey with Him, but I desire to continue to be trained and learn so I know when it is I'm supposed to move...
thank you Christa, I appreciate your time, this has in fact helped me and given me peace about my patience for the things of God :)
Love DeAnna
SWS

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:55 pm

Your so welcome! It's hard to have patience, but it's so worth it. Jumping the gun only moves you out from under God's umbrella of protection. It's all about moving in the spirit and keeping in the spirit. We're all in the same boat there. We fight with this fleshy body and the fleshy time frame of the world. If we keep in the spirit, we can have peace no matter the circumstance. As a sister in Christ and knowing certain battles that we all go through, I'm extremely proud of you. You're doing a good job and you're setting a good example for those who are watching your walk. God bless you sister DeAnna!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:06 pm

Yes, this is a hard learned lesson for me... thank good ness the Lord is long suffering and such a gentle teacher. Sometimes my zeal has landed me in unprotected places, the enemy loves this of course and has used this as doubt and discouragement in many cases... I've learned through this and have asked the Lord for discernement so my silly head doesn't get involved in things of the spirit!! So praise God, He is so good!
Love
DeAnna

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top