Deep, DEEP dream about Michael Jackson a person had. (may cause tears)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deep, DEEP dream about Michael Jackson a person had. (may cause tears)

Post by CeeBee on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:48 pm

I wanted to know what you guys thought of it. When I read it, I cried my eyes out...

Sitting on this road curb. All is quiet, all is dark, very dark. The rain is falling on my face, yet my tears are still able to leave a stain on the pavement. I'm straining to see something, anything. I have never been to this place, yet I'm not in fear, or scared of this presence. A presence that is becoming very clear to me. A presence that my soul feels at ease with. I close my eyes hard, squeezing them very very hard, as the rain begins to fall harder. So hard its stinging my skin when it finally reaches my body. I feel someone or something staring at me, with deep intensity. I stand up away from the curb, with my eyes still tightly closed. I take 2 steps forward until I am pushed forcefully and then ajar to a stop. I quickly open my eyes, and there you stand in front of me. Wet, tired looking, drawn out...blank.

Michael? I wonder if I should say something. Is that you? I open my lips and mouth your name....Michael. I start to panic, because I'm trying to figure out, is it that I can't speak, or can I not hear myself calling out your name.

'Michael', 'Michael', 'Michael'...crying but still not able to hear myself, I go to try one more time, 'Michael'. The tiniest bit of a corner smile appears on your face before you raise your index finger and place it upon your lips to hush me.

I'm frozen in place, you walk toward me, very very close to me. So close that the rain drops that have been placed on your nose, fall gently onto mine. My heart feels like I am wearing it on my shoulder. I close my eyes once more...I wait a couple seconds before reopening them...when i open my eyes...you are so close to my face. So close in fact I can see the outline of your tears molding together. I hesitate before opening my mouth.

But you beat me to it...
"It's raining" you say to me. I cant speak...I smile.
"How does it feel?" A little louder now. "How does it feel".
I can still say nothing. You face gets very stern. Your voice changes. Gets very deep, very emotional....as you begin to scream at me.

"How does it feel huh?" How does it feel rain?"

Over and over again...each time the question is asked your voice gets louder. The rain is pounding down now. I am struggling to figure out which is the loudest in my ear..your voice of the pounding of the rain.

I reach out to touch you. The tears I had watched being molded together, now fall as a stream down your cheeks. 'Michael', 'Michael' still nothing. You step back away from me, as I fall down back to the curb.

My tears stinging my eyes as they fall harder and harder I cover my eyes to wash away these tears before more fall. I hear your knees hit the cement, startled I go to stand up...but I cant move. I look to you, still in front of me, yet far enough away that I can't touch you.

Your eyes meet mine, both deadlocked, both tear filled...

"How does it feel?" over and over again before you begin to evaporate within the rain. I am still straining to yell for you, yet I have no voice. Slowly you are taken away from me, blended into the heavy rain...the only thing left are your hands.

Before they evaporate...I wake up.

And every time I wake up from this dream...I am laying on a tear filled pillow, with my hands clenched tightly together.

p.s. i dont believe in the dead contacting the living, as those kind of things are demonic and are very decieving. I don't think this person was decieved, I think it means something else, though I'm not sure...

CeeBee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep, DEEP dream about Michael Jackson a person had. (may cause tears)

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:18 pm

Wow, that was so sad, I can't help but wonder if this is how he felt...he was alone, and felt overwhelmed....longing for companionship...someone to understand......thats what i got....

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:19 pm

Wow, that was so sad, I can't help but wonder if this is how he felt...he was alone, and felt overwhelmed....longing for companionship...someone to understand......thats what i got....

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CeeBee on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:20 pm

^^thats what i got too when i read this

CeeBee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CeeBee on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:26 pm

The person thinks hes asking her what she feels now that hes gone but I think its more of how he felt when he was alive. The dreams are repetitive, ever since his death.

CeeBee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top