Bears and Sextuplets!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bears and Sextuplets!?

Post by cw1 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Hello Everyone,

I had a dream that my husband and I were leaving our house (we currently live in an apt) there were six babies in car seats along with my two step daughters. As we were walking to our car which was across the street diagonaly in a foresty area, we saw a lost bear cub who looked very sad passing our home. My husband was carrying 4 of the babies in the car seats and I had one, we left one at the front door to come back for. We had almost reached our car when I saw the mother bear looking for her cub afar off. I told my husband to hurry and get the last baby while the bear was still far away. He hurried but he was too late. She was already near our property, so he didn't get the last baby. The dream was not resolved.

cw1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bears and Sextuplets!?

Post by cw1 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:51 am

My husband has three children and we just had another together. Could this have something to do with him having 4 biological children and me only 1, because the number of children we were each carrying corresponds to our biological children.

Maybe the child left on the porch represents a future child we will have. Why would the bears be in the dream? My husband and I thought maybe they are some sort of block/ from the child now. Maybe they represent complications.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

cw1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top