Trouble in the water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trouble in the water

Post by lem1221 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:25 am

My dream started with people in a boat, a regular small fishing or motor boat. I did not see the people or have an idea who they were. The boat got into some kind of trouble and the people needed to be rescured but I did not see what the troulble was. 3 other boats appeared that were more like canoes and were filled with tribes people, the kind you would see in a secluded Venezulan tribe. Each of them cut their boat down the middle to somehow save the first boat but I don't know how.

Suddenly, there were no boats in the water just debris like wood planks and plenty of animals. The primary one that I focused on was a cat but there were many others that I kept trying to identify and was worried about but none as much as the cat. The cat kept going under and then coming up, grabbing hold of wood then losing its grip. All of a sudden the cat and many other animals had taken hold of a crocodile and I remember being shocked and eladed that they were going to be saved but by a crocodile. When the croc got to shore I saw the animals let go and fall to the ground in exhaustion and there was a baby deer that was with them too all of a sudden. I lost sight of the animals right after until I caught the tail end of an attack a little deeper in the woods or maybe I just changed "camera angles" in the dream. The croc was attacking an animal and then just went away. I saw the cat covered in slime and laying on the ground.

I was very upset about this and seemingly to appease me my dream did 3 instant replays of the parts that I missed; each time going into progressivley slower motion because I still couldn't figure out what happened. When I finally did I saw that the cat was sitting, and looked like the world was on its shoulders, and saw the crocodile rushing back toward it but the baby deer was coming at it as well from the side. The cat cut it eyes to look at the fawn but had no time to do anything. The fawn bit the cats face in excitement the way a baby animal would and knocked the cat to the ground. At that point the croc attacked and got the fawn. It bit its head and shook it seemingly lifeless and then walked away leaving the cat on the ground and the fawn about a foot away. I got a close up of the cat which was covered in slime but slowly opened its eyes and I could see it stir a bit. I was both happy that the cat made it and sad that the fawn died after being so relieved from surviving.

lem1221

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trouble in the water

Post by not12bow on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:32 pm

Lem1221...

I believe the interpretation of your dream is as follows:

First have you been called into or have an interest in missionary work? I believe God is either preparing you for missionary work, long-term or short-term I dont know. However the people needing rescued represents their need for salvation or to hear the gospel. The 3 other boats suggest God will be sending other missionaries from elsewhere also to minister to these people. This must be a large group or a hard to reach (terrain) group. The boats that were cut in half, yet saved, suggest that you should not be concerned about language translation or other difficuties because God is providing others to do so. He is the source of provsion throughout this mission...dont forget this.

Now to the animals...I think you are the cat. The croc represents a man or woman in ministry that you trust tremendously, who assist the animals to make it to safety. The animals represent those in your circle or missionary group that will visit and minister in this place. The issue is that the minister (croc) who assisted and whom you think highly of will betray others and possibly you ultimately - therefore you must depend solely on God. Perhaps you have seen or are aware that this individual has done so before but you dismissed it as a minor issue (hence the glimpse of the attack in the woods). The cat (you) remains, even though in slime, is because s/he (croc) knows not to attack you or is reserved because of your respect for them. You must keep in mind that this mission is about Christ not a specific individual.

Now...the reason the dream is repeated 3 times is because God is specifically stating for you not to forget this, his provisions, or dismiss the issues involved with specific focus on the croc.

Again remember the cat is you...the reason you seem to have the world on your shoulders is because you think you have to carry the weight for the mission...remember God has given you others to support and assist (the other animals). The fawn was not out to hurt you, but rather support you and encourage you. Are you married? The fawn seems like it is a female. (If you are married and male - it seems like the fawn is your wife). The issue here is the croc - minister - wounds a female (fawn) in some manner to attempt to destroy them. I believe God is calling for you to ensure the protection of the fawn from this minister.

To sum it up...I believe God is calling you into missions, with others, but you must be careful of the one individual who seems to be the "savior" but is actually self centered. In addition, I think God is giving you charge to protect or mentor the fawn during this missionary trip. In addition I think God is informing you not to be surprised by what happens but know that you will be saved.

I encourage you to continue to pray and seeks God's face for the interpretation of this dream. It appears complex and will require much prayer as God leads you forward. Please ensure you receive confirmation from another before acting upon my interpreation.

God Bless and keep you...

not12bow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lem1221 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:07 pm

I am not married but I just moved to California to start a nonprofit organization and I am here with my sister. I think that that is my "mission" because I felt convicted by God to do so for more than a year now. I did feel that I was in it alone and very lost in what direction to take just like the cat. I also thought the cat was me! I think the fawn is my sister and I think the croc is the job I applied to.
Just before I checked for a response I prayed for discernment of this dream. I have never been able to interpret my own dreams but desperatley felt that God was pushing me to find an answer in this one. I thought that the 3 boats were the 3 people who have been trying to help me most but that they gave me certain help but not what I need ultimately-God. I think that the croc9job) seemed to save me because he will bring me out of immediate danger-going broke-where these 3 people cant but it will threaten my purpose and my relationship with my sister if I let it(many of the things that I am adding are because of your interpretation. It filled in sooooooo many blanks; all I really saw were the people helping me and the job) You have truly helped me see that there is so much more to my story and that I do need to continue to seek prayer to see it all. Thank you so much!

lem1221

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top