Fried Chicken

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fried Chicken

Post by butterfly on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:03 am

What can fried chicken symbolize or represent in a dream?

I keep on dreaming about eating alot of fried chicken. I dreamt I was eating so much fried chicken that I became completely full and could not eat anything more (I was overstuffed) Then last night I dreamt I was eating fried chicken, rice, vegetables, baked biscuits and I just kept on eating and eating. Then the dream switched and I was hiding in a bathroom eating a plate of fried chicken.

* When I have those dreams in real life I am not overeating and I don't have a deep craving for chicken.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fried Chicken

Post by Mark Saint Gunn on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:25 am

Is there anything in your life you are overdoing? The chicken may be there to give your mind a visual to create the necessary emotion that God wants you to have/see.

It is interesting that you feel you have to hide something. Is there anything your ashamed of and feel you are hiding? What is interesting to me is that eating chicken is not something to be ashamed of (hiding represents shame), so maybe what you feel you have to hide is really not a big deal and God wants you to know that.

There are just my thoughts. Seek God

Mark Saint Gunn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:06 pm

chicken is everyday food, how many dreams are you having??, could relate to that ??? and you just can not get enought!!!, just a thought please pray about it, blessing martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:06 pm

:crazy: :crazy: my first thorts sweety was id gone 2 heaven an am next 2 col sanders my hero,,,,i still remeba ma fisrt kfc experiance,,it was religous,,, :crazy: :crazy: :snicker: : :snicker: : ok easy now jesus its gonna be ok i still love u,, :PTL: :babycrib: j....um dont cry it dont look good,, :giggle: :giggle: um ok btflysweety bak 2 u,,um im feeling that ur really hungery 4 the meat of the word,,solid food as paul says,,strong meat,,no more milk 4 u sweety :rocking: :giggle: :giggle: u cant get enuff,,sometimes u need 2 suppliment ur church food wiv some extras,,other ministries can be a great source of extra food,,depending on wat u need,,as u kno there is a wealth of material out there,,enjoy..hope this is it sweety,, :clap: huggins huggins flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:49 am

Thanks everyone for helping me with my dream.

I am not sure exactly what the fried chicken represents but I am thinking about a few things in my life that I may be overdoing. These fried chicken dreams are very very uncomfortable and I have gotten these a few times. I do also believe that hiding in the bible represents shame. Thanks very much Mark Saint Gunn, hopefully God is saying all is okay.

Chicken is indeed everyday food thinking I have had about five of these dreams thus far. The last time I had this dream I had about 2 or 3 of them back to back. These dreams are horrible Martin because it is not as if I am enjoying the chicken in those dreams flavour wise or anything, as a matter of fact the chicken doesn't even have a distinct tase but I just keep on eating and eating and eating. I definitely have to take those dreams to God to find out exactly what is going on.

Yep KFC is tasty :roflx: :roflx: :roflx: I was also thinking as well that it could represent the word of God, but these dreams make me so uncomfortable because I can't control my eating at all, I eat and eat and eat, my belly for the most part doesn't feel full, one time my belly actually felt full and I literally could not put one more food in my mouth because the food couldn't digest properly. I do like to read alot and learn new stuff though Scratch Chin

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:13 am

I think it's interesting that it is fried also...usually fried food tastes really good but is not really good for you...just some thing else to "chew on"

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:07 pm

Hi There,

is there any word that is the same in your life and you keep eating the same word without feeling satified...may be the word is not have the effect in your life and is tasting like nothing, its lost its power for some reason, for chewing ....blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:12 pm

bandaid ok that helps sweety,,i think ur filling urself up wiv meaningless info,,u kood be like a info -aholik,, digest vast amounts of data,,but 4 no great use,,u kood be ending up wiv indigestion,, lol! um ur in the bathroom,,maybe u gotta ''releive urself of some of that stuff,, rofl rofl huggins love ya sweety,, flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by danapoll on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:48 pm

Well, I don't know how to interpret your fried chicken dream, but I did have a dream of fried chicken once. I was in the bathroom and the toilet was running so bad it was shooting out like a fire hydrant. Inside there was fried chicken in the toilet bowl.
My interpretation of it was I was running like a chicken because I was ashamed to tell a friend of some life circumstances I was going through. I also thought it was a light hearted way of the Lord telling me I needed to let my friend in on my life and stop running like a chicken. Ha! Hope you gain clarity!

danapoll

View user profile http://www.thegreatmls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top