Accusation of using a wrong a bankcard !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accusation of using a wrong a bankcard !!!

Post by king Rex on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:24 am

In this dream;
I found myself being accused by two friends of mine that I went to high school with some 20 years ago of using a bankcard that was not mine but was for the father of one of my accusers. I was really kind of worried and ashamed and handed over the bankcard to them.
As soon as I did that a renowned football player scored a goal and came running straight to me and shook my hands.

PS: *I did not see the name on the bankcard.
*The footballer in question is still actively playing football and one of the best in the world now.
*And he wears the number 10 jersey.

Hope it may help in the interpretation. Thank you in advance.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Accusation of using a wrong a bankcard !!!

Post by martin from Africa on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:00 am

hi king rex, these are a few ideas, please prayerfully consider, could the situation refer back to a past situation where you took something from the girls father in question, something is established by two or more witnesses, two friends, could you have taken something personal from someone, [just an idea], you hand over the bank card, you have or will repent, the 10 speaks of perfection, forgiveness, I could be way off track, please prayerfully consider, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by not12bow on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:46 pm

King Rex... I believe the interpretation of your dream is as follows:

I think God is calling you to get into the game... Do you know whether your two friends are saved and know Christ? I think God is calling you to minister and witness to your two friends the salvation of Christ. The bankcard does not belong to your friend's earthy father, but actually to our Father, hence your use of the card without any issue, for I assume 20 years, and the reason you didnt see a name. In other words, you have experienced Christ and know him, but your two friends do not know him and desire to and therefore they are accusing you of hoarding "the card."

The reason the renowned football player scores and then shakes your hand is representative of the Holy Spirit doing the work of salvation (scoring) but recognized your participation in the event. This could be through prayer, direct witnessing, etc. In addition, I dont know if your friends are football fans, but this could be the bridge of commonality that will allow you the opportunity to share the gospel.

Please continue to pray and seek God's face for the interpretation.

Bless you....

not12bow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:49 pm

Thank you Martin and Not12bow for the leading GOD ave you to interpret my dream. What really struck me was the interpretation of Not12BOW about my friends. I believe i have earlier in the week dreamt of the same friend complaining to me about his family life being in a mess and i think i prayed for him though i planned sending him a mail of encouragement which i have not done, so am off to do right now. Thank you and GOD bless you all.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top