I'll Take Three Eyes to Go....(sic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'll Take Three Eyes to Go....(sic)

Post by lola21st on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Unfortunately I lost a lot of this dream but the setting was a day or two of transition - similar to the end of a school year or the beginning of a vacation, but I don't think those were what was going on...anyway, it seemed like several of my friends (some I knew, some weren't people that I recognize) were getting new homes and moving. I remember seeing myself in a department store going through rack of clothes to find new dresses. In another scene, a few friends were each moving because they'd found new homes. In one case, there was a mother and daughter (the daughter was in her teens) which I don't know IRL and they went to the house that they'd bought but there were problems with it, things - broken.

The next scene is vague but apparently several friends and relatives from my childhood were gathered at cabins for a brief vacation and part of it included competitions/races. I ran into someone who used to be a close friend as I was leaving the camp and she was sad because she felt we'd grown apart (IRL, we have - she's not saved and is still involved in things that I left, what's worse she's a self proclaimed pagan...) - I agreed but wasn't sad.

In the next scene, I was at an indoor food marketplace, an indoor shopping area where there are several stores and food stands, you can buy cooked food as well as fresh produce. I came across what seemed like an upscale deli with different types of foods. This deli was triangular shaped but not equal on all sides, the three sides were all different lengths. A woman came up to one of the sides and ordered some rice balls that were filled with an eyeball. :eek: She and the deli worker were disagreeing about which side of the deli the sale would be rung up on as the sides were long. End of dream.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'll Take Three Eyes to Go....(sic)

Post by Change on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:58 pm

praying now

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by not12bow on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:59 pm

Lola21st...

I believe your dream is interpreted as follows:

It is composed of three part pointing towards specifcs about you -

1) Change/Transition (getting new homes; moving; shopping for a dress)
2) Recognition (competition/races; no longer doing what your friend does)
3) Equality (isoceles triangle)

Are you having issues at work? or with family? (Im not sure) - The main focus I believe is God is saying for you to trust him to work out the issues (work; family; or wherever the issue that this dream speaks). I think God is saying he has not lost sight of these areas in your life that have been a struggle or promblematic. I believe God is stating he will provide deliverance in this area of your life. I also believe that God is indicating that He will and does work on your behalf and will see you through a current event where these specific areas affect.

Please continue to pray and seek God's face for interpretation.

God bless and keep you...

not12bow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:44 am

Hello Lola! There are a few things that came up in my heart about this dream. First, I believe the first scene with all of the transitions and moving is all about you and the transitions you are going through and the new places you are moving to. You shopping for new dresses to me is a new way of doing things -- a new mantle -- something new that you "put on", putting on new ways, new things, new ideas. I believe this fits perfectly with all of the transition going on. The mother with the teenage daughter I believe is yet another symbol for the transition you are going through, and I believe the teenage daughter could be showing you the "age" in the Spirit of the transition you are going through. The house that needed things to be fixed up because they were broken, I believe is symbolic of a new place you've come to in your life (wink/wink) that you are fully aware has challenges and is in need of repair, but it's no problem as you are equipped and prepared to do what needs to be done to make this house some place special and whole!

Second scene -- The first thing that stands out is the "races". This scripture comes to mind: Hebrews 12:1, "Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us," So, I believe this scene is referring to the "race or journey of life." It includes elements from your past (past relatives and friends), one in particular that you separated from because you couldn't walk "in agreement" with her. I believe God is showing you that you have indeed left some things behind. You may be questioning "what progress have I made, where am I in this transition?" I don't know, but I believe God is showing you that you have successfully distanced yourself from the things that you need to distance yourself from in this transition to your new place.

Third scene-- is all about revelation/insight/spiritual nourishment. When I saw the part about the "eye" I immediately thought about seeing into the spirit/revelation, etc... Although the whole set-up of this food bar was strange, I think you knew what you were dealing with. It looked odd, and yet I believe the way "it looked" is not the way it actually was. I believe God is revealing to you that because of the insight He is giving you during this transition you will know the truth about what is actually going on and not base your understanding of progress on what is "seen", but on what is "unseen" for what is "seen" is temporal and subject to change. (2 Corinthians 4:18, "While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.") I'm not exactly sure how, as I can't quite put my finger on it, but I feel like the disagreement about which side to check out on, has something to do once again with "appearances". The argument was over which side to check out on because the bar was so long. This has to do with the way something appears. A battle over appearances. Is there something that perhaps you've been questioning in your heart that maybe looks one way in the natural, and yet you know it to be another way from revelation/insight you have received of the Lord?

In summary, I believe this dream is a "status report" from the Lord regarding the transition you are currently involved with. Please pray on what I've said!!!

Love, huggins huggins

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top