Dream of the enemy's headquarters, pestilence and a crazy chase with flying bicycles! ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of the enemy's headquarters, pestilence and a crazy chase with flying bicycles! ??

Post by SWS on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:57 pm

Hello again!
I dreamt that I was in a large building structure with a group of women, none of which I knew getting ready for a church event. I was trying to figure out a meeting room , many women were coming yet were being "lured" into other rooms. As I began to look for the room I was assigned, I see one of the women, dead on the floor, her blood spilled, I called my brother from a phone I found and told him " this place is not what it seems, it's a lie, there are killing people and I'm going to be next" I hung up the phone and began to run. As I go through rooms and this enormous building, I hear them looking for me, it becomes a huge facility, very sleek and beautiful. There are many people working here, all beautiful, outfitted sharply almost military looking. The women area beautiful, charming and fun, they are leading many women in, the women are excited to go with them. The minute they are "in" the doors are closed, blood shed is happening. I'm hiding trying to find ways out, I see the "general"/person in charge, he is standing above one assigned to kill me., the man is half kneeling, the "general" is screaming," how is she not dead I gave her right to you, how can she be alive?!!" spit wasn't dripping from his mouth, hate and evil was. I get out of the building, trying to leave the grounds, it is perfectly landscaped, a looming non desript building, a group is sent after me, they fail. I then run from the grounds, I'm on the street, looking for my pastors house. I see it, I go up the stairs, the associate pastor opens the door, he doesnt say a word, just his big happy smile. He lets me in, I sit down in a large fancy arm chair. He sits with me, gets up and leaves, no words. The pastors secretary says to me "let me show you something" she walks me to a counter butted up against the wall. She removes a thin panel/curtain there is pestilience I can't identify, something chewing, squiriming, eating, quickly through the structure/counter. She says "I don't know what it is, but we put these here and it seems to be slowing it down." "these" she is referring to is 4 plastic baby/cupie type dolls standing between the pestilience and the rest of the counter. She covers it up quickly and says "hmmph, I don't know" and walks away....
I continue to run, I don't feel safe there. There is now an agent assigned to kill me, he is using many types of guns, very close to catching me, I always evade him. I stop a woman driving, 2 daughters are in her car, I tell them "everything" all the lies, the truth, he is still chasing me, now in the car. The bullets are constantly missing me. He chases us into an alley, he pulls back and boards a waiting jet/military plane. I thought we were safe. I turn and there is a bigger man now, in the alley with us, we are stuck. We cannot get out. The jet/military plane, is right behind on top of us, he blasts a missile, I feel "this is it, he finally got me", I turn forward and feel the blast, see the fire, the car explodes and all the pieces turn into bikes (like E.T. the movie) and we are very high flying home over all the houses. I'm thinking this is impossible, how is this possible? We arrive in a someones house, we are sitting down relaxing. I get up and stop. I realize what just happened and tell them all " do you realize, God just saved our lives?'
that was the end.
This sounds ridiculous now that I look at it written... I'm almost embarrassed!!
rofl
Thanks for any input!
DeAnna
SWS

Last edited by SWS on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of the enemy's headquarters, pestilence and a crazy chase with flying bicycles! ??

Post by Change on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:08 pm

praying about it

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of the enemy's headquarters, pestilence and a crazy chase with flying bicycles! ??

Post by SWS on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:25 pm

thank you.... I'll look forward to hearing some insight :)

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:49 am

No weapon formed against you shall prosper, put on the full armor of God, It stopped all the firery darts of the enemy.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:57 pm

Yes!! Amen!! :clap:

thank you Lord!

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top