the barn......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the barn......

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:15 pm

:clap: i am atta house thats 4 sale,,its in the centre of my town,,near a sports club,,there r 2 woman wanting 2 buy it,,im just watching,they r seriuos about the houise,,i sak about the size of the land,im more interested in the barn the woman wanna bid against each other 4 the house,out bak theres a large barn that has a dirt floor some old hay bales,,but its structure is steel and in good order,,i start 2 get a feeling 4 the barn ,,wat i wood do if i owned it,,i wood fix it up real good,,employ some ppl,,give them work,,but im drmin,,i dont hav tha money,,i go outside the barn,,an area in front has just been cultivated,,sorft brwn rich soil,,mmm,,i see a pair of fenceing pliers,,ones id lost there 20yrs ago,,then a hammer aswell..both in good order,,im excited,,the drm shifts takeing the barn wiv it,,its now in a huge rural setting,,farms 4 miles,,im looking 4 a cousin 2 visit,,its harvest time there r tracters every where ,,on the roads in the feilds,,im lookin 4ward 2 seeing the barn full,, :clap: :clap: flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the barn......

Post by sunshine2 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:02 pm

God is bringing back to you some tools that were lost about 20 years ago. This dream speaks to me of restoration and prosperity. It's time to dream again, time to dream with God. There were some things that you lost (laid down) in your youth because of disappointments and such. It's time to pick those tools up again and dream of what you want to do WITH God. He wants you to be His partner. He's looking for a partner to assist Him with making these dreams come true. I feel like He is speaking to your heart and telling you not to let money limit your dreaming. I feel like He is saying that "if you can dream it, He can do it". He is going to fill your barns! Just step out and believe. There are others who would want "in" on what God has given you the vision for. I believe that if you lay it down and don't claim it it will go to the highest bidder. God will find someone to do what He wants to do on the earth, but it was meant for YOU.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:13 pm

lol! :clap: yes yes yes,,hmmm some deep stuff sweety,,,, wow wow :thankyou: kindly,,it all makes sense flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:16 pm

You're welcome! Glad it makes sense :cute:

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:19 pm

I told you, Joseph. It is time. Put all your dreams together. Now, you see that it is more than adding it all up, it is multiplication, and with a more than local purpose.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:38 pm

Scratch Chin hmmm me thinks ur on2 somethang guuurrrlll,,,, idea :afro: ,,,i guess i was waiting 4 the moon an stars 2 do there thang,, happy dance happy dance happy dance yo feel me.. :roflx: :roflx:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:38 pm

thumbs ohhh S2,,yestaday i was sayin 2 god how i wanna partner wiv him,,co labour,,this afta the drms ,,but b4 ur interp..yay u got it,, :clap: praiseGod

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:26 am

Thank you Sunshine2 for RE-iterating with some people have been saying to Dreamz all along. I think he believes it now that you've said it. idea

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:55 pm

lol! um the idea came on wiv my 3 drms ina row,,s2 interp and others was cherrys on top,, praiseGod :thankyou: all,,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:22 am

Hey D! Same message....it's harvest time for you. Start making preparations for your barns to be full. Although it may not seem like you are equipped, God is showing you that you have "tools" that you may have forgotten about. A barn in scripture is referred to as a storehouse. The scripture promises us that "are barns will be full" and that God will command the blessing upon our "storehouses". So, although it may seem you don't need a storehouse right now, God is saying "It's harvest time, and you need to prepare to fill your barns!!!" (Deuteronomy 28:8, "The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.")

Prepare for your harvest cause it's about to come in!!!! :clap: :clap: rofl happy dance praiseGod

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:17 pm

thumbs thumbs ohh myy,,watta grt interp ,,an grt scrip 2 sweety ,,,im sooo blessed,, :thankyou: :thankyou: 4 droppin by,, praiseGod huggins

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:00 pm

Wow! How exciting!
Great interpetation...
I love the Lord! He's such a show off!! Amaze him Lord, all for your glory!

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:08 pm

yes grt days ahead,, :clap: :clap: praiseGod

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:37 pm

Hey JoJo -

I have nothing to add except that the Lord is so wonderful (and patient...:-) ) towards you, He's really encouraging you. Have you reviewed your dreams since last year? There is a wonderful pattern of confirmation and reassurance that you will have all the tools you'll need, will be blessed exceedingly abundantly, and will be used mightily. praiseGod Your dreams of the last couple of months seem to be showing you that your time is coming soon. And wait...did I read correctly that YOU were praying to God and letting him know that you're ready to partner with Him??? :jawdrop: praiseGod praiseGod :PTL: :PTL: :PTL: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :cute: :cute: :cute: Flower Power Flower Power Flower Power

Congratulations my brother, am getting the popcorn ready...I expect to see the next installment of dreams as well as a wonderful testimony added soon!! Daph\\'s Dreams Flower Power Daph\\'s Dreams Flower Power

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:48 pm

lol! lol! lol! um i get tha feelin that was good 4 u,,, happy dance happy dance um uve read the book..i guess tha movey wont be far away,,ohh hows ur book comein on??? happy dance :thankyou: 4 droppin by,,um no i havnt reviewed drms sweety,,a good idea,, :clap: um it was worf the prayer just 2 see ur reply,,, :crazy: :crazy: :snicker: :

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:42 am

Hi D! I'm sooooooo glad you were blessed! To God be the glory! :clap:

Love in Jesus, huggins

SP

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:05 pm